@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I could only think of one book 😭 I’ve read so many though, I don’t even know how I could only come up with one XD Maybe I’ll think of another one later, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
What’s up with that jingle? I’ve got nothing in my head but the billion songs I’m trying to keep straight for choir.
Haha 😂 Do you enjoy choir though? I did it for a year and really enjoyed it. (Until the choir director changed… then it wasn’t so fun… :/)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awwww, poor Nahim 😭
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Ellie outfit and design ideas if anyone wants to see
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@people
Sorry, the creative writing department has just shut down in my brain without giving me any explanation. So I probably won’t be rping for a while until I get my energy back or whatever it is I need. 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
XD That’s hilarious I love it.
Lucid dreams are so fun, though I only was able to have them a few times as a kid. Usually my solutions to nightmares was to just sprout wings and fly away
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
NAZYRA
She watched people leave, eyes flicking between the doors and the queen standing on the stairs. The woman was forcing them to fight some kind of battle? There was no way! Nazyra barely knew the basics of Essence wielding, she would not last long at all. But n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You might have succeeded in getting that jingle stuck in my head… 😑😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
And now, the promised History of the Icewraith-ImperialWing War:
(this is only a rough draft. This is the first time I’ve actually written it down lol)
The Icewraiths were proud to have been the first to discover it. No one knew quite how to describe it. It was different from the abilities the JediWings and SithWings possessed, but perhaps…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
for some reason my last RP didn’t tag all of you, weird.
Snake
Another character stormed out, saying she wouldn’t help even if she was stuck forever.
Snake didn’t move. He’d stick by his decision.
He wasn’t exactly a fan of being here either, but he was in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 lol that’s ok
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@trailblazer Wouldn’t call it useful prophetic, but I guess lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Well I wouldn’t call myself that, but yeah, dreams are pretty cool sometimes 🙂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, Esther, sorry 😅
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I’ve had that happen too!
There was one time I had a nightmare about a burnt field in the middle of a forest. A few weeks later, I went on a field trip to mt st helens with my class. I went exploring around our camp with a classmate one day, and we came across a burnt field just like the one in my dream. We both freaked out  and ra…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
Ok! So I was fooling around and now don’t have enough time to write out the whole Icewraith-ImperialWing history! Ugh, I’ll get to it soon, I promise.
Snake
He listened to the queen’s explanation. It was interesting how similar their culture was to his.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 were you trying to talk to @esther-c or me?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator and yes, now you can see why he’s my new computer wallpaper!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sometimes I dream of a place I’ve never been to or I think I made up, and then I end up going to a real place matching the exact description weeks to months later.
So you’re not the only one, I guess.
- Load More
