@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1.     Is Riker’s sudden panic/possible panic attack realistic? If not, does anyone that has experienced a panic attack have any pointers? (I’ve only been on the brink of one once…it was not fun🫠)
I felt like it was pretty realistic, but I’ve also never written anything like that before or experienced something like it. I a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, everyone!! Just so y’all are aware, I’ll probably begin posting the next polls sometime after Easter. (:
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1. Oh and I don’t think him walking slowly and carefully quite fits? It totally could work and you can ignore me here, but typically you’re in either fight, flight, or freeze mode during a panic attack. You’re not thinking logically, you’re just acting on fear. Obviously he’s not going to fight, so I think it would make more sense if he was eithe…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1. I think it was pretty accurate except that he was thinking in full sentences. Typically when I’ve had an anxiety attack, my thoughts come in scattered fragments or images. Usually it’s only a couple words or a phrase on repeat or it’s just pure emotion and physical symptoms. Nothing really makes sense in the moment and m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Dante
Dante suppressed a yawn.
He had slept in late in the motel room after getting almost no sleep when he was outside the night before. He was exhausted from exploring, hunting pixies, and peer-pressured dance lessons. When he had finally woken up in the morning, he found Jr’s bed unsurprisingly empty.
Dante had left a sloppy note thanking J…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ugh poor Riker and Leon! I forgot how much trauma some charries had lol. I’ve been spending too much time with characters who don’t seem bothered by all the ruckus going on around them
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ugh poor Riker and Leon! I forgot how much trauma some charries had lol. I’ve been spending too much time with characters who are unusually UN-bothered by all that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper i’m sorry for being completely random, but I actually got Mundy’s age wrong, I think I told you he was in his forties. He’s actually only 30. How did I miss the mark by ten years at least? lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh that’s a cool thought process.
I’ve been drawing comics starring dragon characters lately. They take forever to do, but they’re funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie ooh, nice quotes!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks lol! I’m a super visual person, so when I’m ‘writing’ scenes in my head, it’s like a Americanized anime XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie thanks! It was fun to come up with,
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
The Icewraith-ImperialWing War: part 2
The SpartanWings had searched across the star system, finding no suitable Icewraith heir. They stopped to rest at a town. The SpartanWing chief didn’t want to stay, as the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper wow you were going full on Undertale with that dream lol
(it’s a video game about monsters, I don’t play it, but I know of it. You can either kill them or befriend them when you meet them, and that drives the story forward different ways)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t have nightmares these days either. The only times I’m ever scared in a dream is when lightning strikes close to me, which it does a lot, but I haven’t had anything else disturbing occur in years.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll have the next part up in a bit.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin awesome! She’s got a nice tail.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae yep, his real name is David. Admittedly, I didn’t name him. I stole him, his brother, his girlfriend/wife, and most of his friends from various video games (only one of which I’ve even seen played lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theduckator yeah! certainly!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
We’ve all cheated Wyoh by sharing pics through links. Canva’s free, all you have to do is make an account and upload the pic to a design. Then share the link so anyone can view.
But if you don’t want to do that then… idk, yeah whatever 😂
- Load More
