@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @grcr @lightoverdarkness6
Thanks!! Scenes like these are what get me excited about this story. I love these charriesÂ
tooÂso much. 🥰 -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness I LOVE this girl 🤩🤩🤩 It’s soooo cute ❤🥰
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
AH YAY YOU’RE BACK *hug*
And AH Riker😭😭😭😭
1. Yes, I think it’s pretty realistic, you did a great job writing it. I’ve had small panic attacks before and they’re definitely not fun heh. I’m sure when someone’s cornered like that they’re not going to be thinking straight or exactly rational so his desperateness made sense. I…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
GIRLL
I just finished the second to last episode of TFATWS, Truth, and oh my goodness girl…
OH MY WORD IT WAS SO GOOOOOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AND BUCKYYYYYY THE BABYYYYYYY 😭😭😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹❤❤❤❤
Sam and Bucky’s relationship just makes me so happy 🥹🥹 He’s so precious 😭❤
And Karli makes me so sad like I know she’s probably not gonna…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
He’s not actually my charrie lol, so I’m not to blame for most of that trauma btw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c I write alternately from first or third. It really depends on which you like better. I wouldn’t do it just because that’s the mainstream, though. I also wouldn’t do multiple POV’s from first person, because that would get confusing quickly.
Honestly, I should just start writing the random scenes that show up in my head instead of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t mind first person.
Most of my scenes involving my charrie Crosshair are written in first person (especially if they don’t really have a story they’re going to be a part of, and I’m just writing them for fun). IDK why, I just like getting inside his rather traumatized head and looking at the story world through his eyes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper ok!
my dragons will certainly find him to be a curiosity either way.
(speaking of which, any updates on that story? I’m not being a bother about posting it, I promise, I just wanna know if there’s been any development.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@beth-torres @rae @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @princesachronicle22 lol everybody else is like “NOPE I’M OUTTA HERE!” meanwhile Snake is like “yeah, I’m in the same situation here lady, so I might as well take this as practice.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae this is a great idea!
now who to put in….
I think my dragon charries would be a good fit here. Who have I not used recently…..
Hunter? Tech? One of Snake’s comrades? Mundy, from the hunger games AU?
Or for that matter I might just dump all of them in and see what happens lol
@whalekeeper ooh this charrie sounds cool! He’s scaly…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c aww sibling drama (but the cute kind)!! I like it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Random tagssss @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @grcr @anyone-else-cuz-i-can’t-think-of-anyone-else-right-now
Ignore tag or read on!
Just wanted to share a cute scene from a WIP that I’ve been working on a little too much. 😉
I seriously should be working on my main WIP rn, but whatever.It’s not p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok I give up. Wyoh, you’re a jerk
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae I don’t think I can handle another rp at the moment, but this sounds fun and I might join later on
-
Loopy replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, I can’t think of a good insult rn, but stop
@esther-c First person for some reason really bothers me. There are some books like Percy Jackson and the Penderwicks that I’ve enjoyed despite being in first person, but it still really pulls me out of the story. It makes me wonder why the mc is talking to me or if the book is like the mc’s perso…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c First person for some reason really bothers me. There are some books like Percy Jackson and the Penderwicks that I’ve enjoyed despite being in first person, but it still really pulls me out of the story. It makes me wonder why the mc is talking to me or if the book is like the mc’s personal diary? Are they the kind of person to write dow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I guess I should tag some peeps. Don’t feel obligated to reply 🙃
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theducktator @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @beth-torres @smiley @grcr @keilah-h @loopylin @rae @trailblazer @lightoverdarkness6
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
So I need help.
XD
I’ve been plotting in my head for a contemporary novel that I’m really excited about. I love the concept, the characters, and even the setting so much! I just need a better structure for my plot. So far I’ve been writing random scenes, I just have a feeling that when I finally sit down to write the book in whole, it’s not gon…[Read more]
- Load More
