@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin idk, I haven’t been here in a while because my group has long since disappeared.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sooo what’s going on over here? Is this rp still active?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae nice! He looks really science-fiction-y, like something out of Tron, but without the glowing lines and stuff.
also I’m good with fangs, even if they look kinda like a vampire’s. I actually LIKE fangs. Maybe that has something to do with my sharp lower canines.
anyway I’ll RP for Hunter now.
Hunter
She looked straight up at him, her…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh no people thought I was actually serious about the website thing.
…ok I might do it
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Or have we all just been popping on here complaining about all the glitches and yelling at Wyoh?
Ok. Guilty. But still, being angry at an imaginary ghost is good therapy XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae Oof the poor teacher 😅 @whalekeeper
Dante
Dante thought about Seb’s words, then quickly decided he didn’t like thinking about them. Oddly, he kinda understood. He stared at the same nothing as his friend.
A loud pounding on the door behind him snapped him out of it. He hopped to his feet and stood in front of Seb, arms crossed.
“You thi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin haha you can actually, there are plenty of tools for that
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Your turn whenever you have the time : )
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I know someone’s going to vote that we should have one century to read the book 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmmmm…..
Well, she’s gotta meet her dad somehow. How about here?
After realizing what they’re doing to the clones (maybe thinking “oh, I’m next!”), she decides she has to escape. He might try to help her, or talk her out of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Well, you could have her ask him how everyone knows her. He doesn’t have to provide a truthful answer….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@evelyn-collins Really?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@evelyn-collins oooh I just read what you wrote recently! The plot is thickening lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae lol! Yeah, over where I’m at we feel the same about gnats and mosquitoes. (“Mayfly” is a better name than “Mosquito” anyway lol)
(oh, and when you add Silvanis, you can probably add him in the same general area if you want him and Jaylen to meet.)
Hunter
Mayfly pointed at him, tilting her head.
“You want to know my name?” He realized h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whoever-my-charries-are-with
I promise I’ll get on and RP sometime soon. 😭 I just haven’t felt like it, but it’s been too long and I seriously need to RP again. 🤦🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Yesss
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I’m game for letting him have a few personalities. My characters don’t get much of a say in it lol. You could actually use some of them in your actual series if you wanted to. (I’d have to change some names first, but since you’re only taking generic personalities and not their physical form or anything, I don’t actually have to c…
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
I kinda just want to make a whole new website for all us to chat and share pictures. No idea how, but I could learn… somehow
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
The Twinss
“That was close.” Eddie’s whisper tickled Ellie’s ear. Ellie leaned away and scowled.
“You’re close.”
The two girls were hiding in yet another closet. This one was smaller this time, more like a locker or cubby for storing school supplies.
Ed’s tail brushed the disgruntled Ellie in the face as she tried shuffling aro…[Read more]
- Load More
