@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be praying as well! 💕🙏
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@everyone power is back on
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
The TwinsÂ
Eddie huffed.
She knew she was being difficult, but she didn’t want to cut Dante any slack. She would rather lock him in a room and set it on fire and see how he liked it.
Now that she thought about it, that would likely make his day.
She huffed again. Stupid.
She turned, stomped to one end of the room, realized…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!! Ooh, robotics sounds amazing, I’ve never really done anything like that!!! Ah, yeah, same, sleep should be easier lol. I just tore a ligament in my knee yesterday so it’s been interesting haha.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
Same though XD We’re just now finally settling into our house that we moved to, a little parsonage by our new church. Also lots of drawing and writing here. YDubs has been great, although I am leaving in May cause I can’t afford it XD
Yeah, I couldn’t figure out how to do the link!! Plus I tried finding my site on a few…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello!
I’m getting by lol. My life is really crazy and I’m only really online to keep up with a few friends, I think I get on about once a week or less these days, it’s a little sad. But it’s ok, I’m still drawing and writing when I’m not online. School is super busy and we’re trying to move.
How are you doing and how has ydubs…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
So, I know I’ve been on and off the forum (life is crazy y’all, I’m busy just fitting in YDubs XD), but I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ve finally gone and started a website!!! Hopefully this will give me some accountability and motivation to keep pushing forward.
How is everyone?? I feel like an old veteran returning XD
Home |…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed IDK who’s gonna die but I know for sure it’s gonna be tragic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator That’s cool!! I like the other gem names too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I’m liking it! I’m very much liking it!
(also I know this is a WW2 historical fiction story but I can’t help but imagine them as having technological advancements for some reason. Maybe it’s because the way this story is going, it kinda reminds me of what my brother and I come up with.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed My reaction to Moishe talking about them shooting his wife was the same as Matthias’s lol. “like they WHAT NOW?!”
So they’re spies or something? That’s kinda cool. I also love all their names, they’re pretty unique.
And hey! We get to see Leo/Reuben and Riker! A little weird seeing them from the outside perspective of…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hii <33 How are you doing? Just was thinking abt you 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yes I am!! Thanks for reminding me. I’ll post the next one(s) sometime tomorrow. I’ve just been getting so distracted and I’ve forgotten! 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok I will 😂 I want to start brainstorming it this afternoon (since it won’t be anything longer than a novella) but I’m not sure if I’ll get to it or not.
Ooh, I like that idea!! This is definitely still in the plot bunny stage, so any ideas are welcome. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Sooo… I just came up with a possible novel/novella/short story idea that I really want to write… Basically, this person, probably a girl, is told that she is the chosen one, or something like that, but she refuses. She doesn’t want to get involved with this at all. So the special responsibilities/quest/privileges are given to someone else, prefe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I love this scene!
Welllll, you already know I like Matthias. 😛 But I think I have to agree with you—I like Moishe too. I get the vibe that he has a layered backstory, more than he might be willing to share… 🤔
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed This all sounds so cool!! I love all your new characters, I can’t choose my favorite.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed lol how you said Riker and Leon “aren’t cooperating”
happens all the time with my characters.
oh and your new charries sound amazing
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator ooh interesting!
I like how the female duck is called Serpentine, a long, majestic, complicated name (how’d she get it anyway?) and then the male duck is just Bob. Brilliant.
Ending’s a bit choppy, but that’s nothing editing can’t fix.
- Load More
