@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Bruhhh, now I need to go find instrumental songs. All my charries only have songs with lyrics. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium (oops, messed up your tag) ^
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@grcr @highscribeofatherium @savannah_grace2009
Life has felt so busy lately, but I’ve seen your prayer requests and prayed for each of them, even if I didn’t reply to them. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Both! I thought once summer came I’d have more time, but we’ve still be pretty busy! I feel so bad for not posting lately. 😭 I’ll try my best to start this back up again next week.
-
Loopy and
TheShadow are now friends 2 years, 4 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
*suspicious glare* Yes. It is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
That was definitely not short 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I could talk about this topic for a long time, but I’ll try to keep it short because as somebody entering the art industry, it’s a real hot topic and there is a lot of division over it.
Nearly all ai images are stolen artwork. The artists don’t give their consent, and from what I’ve heard as soon as they get one of their images…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Maple Leaf Rag, by Scott Joplin
They play this song constantly at the theme park I work at XD I never knew what it was called until now
@theshadow @savannah_grace2009 @ducktator
I’m going to leave all the character guessing up to Whaley, but I’m really enjoying listening to the music you shared! Adding some of these songs to my own…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
The Twins
Eddie jumped excitedly at the opportunity to talk about herself.
“Well, we flew here in our ship. We’re from a planet named Getwinn, but we travel a lot. I’m going to be a famous adventurer and explorer some day, and so we came here to learn about different kinds of people and places. Right, Ellie?”
Ellie shrugged. “I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry! That’s really annoying. I’ll be definitely praying. 🙏 ❤️
Thank you girl! Anything I can pray for you about? <3
Awesome! Will you be going in person or online?
In person! XD I’ve been a almost exclusively online schooler for a long time now, so It’ll be a change of pace.
I’m doing good! Life is slowly getting less busy as…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol, there I go trying to use your old tag. Oops. ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been popping on and reading things pretty regularly but I feel like I haven’t had much to add.
Same same!
@freedomwriter76
Dude wait you’re on instagram!!?? 🤯🤯 don’t mind if I follow you?
Thanks for the prayers! It’s been rough but honestly I’m learning so much about myself and I’m glad to be doing that now rather tha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh I enjoyed the songs 😜
Yayy I’m glad <3
I feel like I’m reading personality quiz results XD
Everything you said was absolutely right, lol. I should have taken your psychic powers into account and made it harder. The first one is Ellie, and that is a really good description of her. And yep, second one is Felicity. The third was…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
I heard that they were seen with cameras as far south as Florida and Mexico, but I don’t know if that’s true.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
My dad, serenely gazing at the pretty crescent moon in the sky:
“…Looks like a toenail.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper You should do one too! Have us guess your character :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok. I couldn’t just pick one character XD You don’t have to listen to all of these.
Character 1:
All bugs go to heaven by Hot Sugar
apathy by Oneheart
Figure Out Your Life by Laura Karpman
Character 2:
Evangeline by Josh Garrels
Scotch & Chocolate by Nickel Creek
A Kindling, of Sorts by The Oh Hellos
Character 3:
Ego Death…[Read more]
- Load More
