@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c aww sibling drama (but the cute kind)!! I like it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Random tagssss @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @grcr @anyone-else-cuz-i-can’t-think-of-anyone-else-right-now
Ignore tag or read on!
Just wanted to share a cute scene from a WIP that I’ve been working on a little too much. 😉
I seriously should be working on my main WIP rn, but whatever.It’s not p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok I give up. Wyoh, you’re a jerk
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae I don’t think I can handle another rp at the moment, but this sounds fun and I might join later on
-
Loopy replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, I can’t think of a good insult rn, but stop
@esther-c First person for some reason really bothers me. There are some books like Percy Jackson and the Penderwicks that I’ve enjoyed despite being in first person, but it still really pulls me out of the story. It makes me wonder why the mc is talking to me or if the book is like the mc’s perso…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c First person for some reason really bothers me. There are some books like Percy Jackson and the Penderwicks that I’ve enjoyed despite being in first person, but it still really pulls me out of the story. It makes me wonder why the mc is talking to me or if the book is like the mc’s personal diary? Are they the kind of person to write dow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I guess I should tag some peeps. Don’t feel obligated to reply 🙃
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theducktator @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @beth-torres @smiley @grcr @keilah-h @loopylin @rae @trailblazer @lightoverdarkness6
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
So I need help.
XD
I’ve been plotting in my head for a contemporary novel that I’m really excited about. I love the concept, the characters, and even the setting so much! I just need a better structure for my plot. So far I’ve been writing random scenes, I just have a feeling that when I finally sit down to write the book in whole, it’s not gon…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1.     Is Riker’s sudden panic/possible panic attack realistic? If not, does anyone that has experienced a panic attack have any pointers? (I’ve only been on the brink of one once…it was not fun🫠)
I felt like it was pretty realistic, but I’ve also never written anything like that before or experienced something like it. I a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, everyone!! Just so y’all are aware, I’ll probably begin posting the next polls sometime after Easter. (:
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1. Oh and I don’t think him walking slowly and carefully quite fits? It totally could work and you can ignore me here, but typically you’re in either fight, flight, or freeze mode during a panic attack. You’re not thinking logically, you’re just acting on fear. Obviously he’s not going to fight, so I think it would make more sense if he was eithe…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1. I think it was pretty accurate except that he was thinking in full sentences. Typically when I’ve had an anxiety attack, my thoughts come in scattered fragments or images. Usually it’s only a couple words or a phrase on repeat or it’s just pure emotion and physical symptoms. Nothing really makes sense in the moment and m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Dante
Dante suppressed a yawn.
He had slept in late in the motel room after getting almost no sleep when he was outside the night before. He was exhausted from exploring, hunting pixies, and peer-pressured dance lessons. When he had finally woken up in the morning, he found Jr’s bed unsurprisingly empty.
Dante had left a sloppy note thanking J…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ugh poor Riker and Leon! I forgot how much trauma some charries had lol. I’ve been spending too much time with characters who don’t seem bothered by all the ruckus going on around them
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ugh poor Riker and Leon! I forgot how much trauma some charries had lol. I’ve been spending too much time with characters who are unusually UN-bothered by all that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper i’m sorry for being completely random, but I actually got Mundy’s age wrong, I think I told you he was in his forties. He’s actually only 30. How did I miss the mark by ten years at least? lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh that’s a cool thought process.
I’ve been drawing comics starring dragon characters lately. They take forever to do, but they’re funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie ooh, nice quotes!
- Load More
