@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
You guys are both amazing writers!! and Freedom using your incredible characters is awesome XD
And godlyfantasy12 please tag me on any writing you do!! Honestly, I don’t know a ton about your charries but I always liked Arthur XD
also not going to lie, I want a Wanda and Corvina meet up XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 MEEEEMESSSS
lol wth was that
Those are so funny though. That one about main characters not dying is so true.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 LOL
Hey, koalas are kinda cool. They make weird bellowing noises.
I’m used to people calling me weird things. I even had someone call me “Claire” once….not sure how that happened….
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @highscribeofaetherium @felicity @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @power @smiley @everyone!
I wont be active at all tomorrow, we are going on a day trip with our friends! -
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @power (if you want. You dont have to 🙂 ) @esther-c @light-warrior-pen @janellebelovedpig
Here is a little sheet I made to fill out if you want to, about your charcters! You can alter it and add as much as you want!
What is the boy’s name?
What is the girl’s name?
How did they meet?
Do they have nicknames?
Their…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I don’t write my books entirely about romance, but there are a few scenes with romance and stuff. I also want to end my book on a happy note (Like a wedding!) So when I have the questions Ill post them (I don’t want to do it to soon or I will want to write it right now) 😀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh I see. I thought you were talking about Grimm’s Fairy Tales specifically, which was why I was so confused. Ok.
And to all the people saying ‘the endings are so unrealistic’ and stuff, it’s because they’re metaphors for the gospel story. I’m not going to completely go off on a tangent, so I won’t say anything more, but, ye…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Ikr?? And she’s so pretty!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Aaah, you mean the ancient Italian version…
Let’s stick with the Grimm version, shall we? 😅😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
I was just surprised and curious as to which one it was because I’ve read a lot of Grimm’s Fairy Tales and never come across anything bad. I’ll have to ask my online lit teacher about it when class starts up cuz she’s like, a genius and knows pretty much everything about fairy tales. I wasn’t gonna read it if it wasn’t any…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Oops just realized I misspelled your tag @godlyfantasy12
Also, may I ask, what’s your signature about??
-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad we agree XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
I think we need to see some scenes about some certain ships *cough*Novella*cough*Lux*cough* on this forum…. 😏
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow! It looks great! How do you use AI for drawing? I can not draw very well, so any advice would be appreciated! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol that’s great with Corvina! Y’know that reminds me of anime, they often times have a running gag just like that.
One of my favorite ones is Tauren calling Lesli Sugerbean as a nickname, it’s pretty random and I need to figure out the origin story for it, but bean+cute suger+sweet therefore he’s saying she’s sweet and cute 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
lol 😂😂 that last one
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m not talking about Disney’s versions. I’m taking about the good ‘ol originals. I mean, I know they can be a lil’ violent, but it’s not graphic, and there’s nothing reprehensible or inappropriate.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I mean it’s true, that’s often the best way to make your character feel human. And something important to remember is characters are simplifications or exaggerations of reality. You don’t have to necessarily put all of yourself into a character – instead, you put in a sliver, and magnify it by a thousand percent. Yeah?…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Accidentally kills somebody??
Tsk tsk
Corvina you need to work on your sanity
…
Yeah, I have some interesting headcanons XD Most of which might never make it into their respective stories, but are hidden in my mind nonetheless.
For example –
Sebastian might have a brother.
Buuuuut it’s not important and the reader doe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I should probably RP for a few charries too. XD
Fynn
Fynn sped down the hall, dodging other lingering students who were either ditching class or rushing to get there like him. Man, he really had to work on getting places on time.
He skid to a stop as a group of boys…[Read more]
- Load More

Oohhhh!! Have fun! 🤗
@acancello happy trails!
have fun!