@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
This is sounds like a fabulous idea! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to participate due to time constraints, but I wish you all the best; it sounds like fun!
I’ll tag some more people for ya… @seekjustice @alia @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel @ariel-ashira @godlyfantasy12
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey, congratulations!
Research…I usually Google, but sometimes it gets a bit tricky. Wikipedia is usually helpful, but then there are specific things I want…Like one time I wanted to find out what life is like in Chinese high schools but then I realised I would have to Google everything in Chinese to reach that side of the…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @devastate-lasting
SO COOOLLLL!!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oo, awesome!
-
ella started the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey KeePers!!
I was recently thinking about how to get myself motivated to reach my word count each day (Kathleen’s first video really helps!!) and I decided it would be fun to create a routine for myself. If anyone wants to, it would be awesome for y’all to share your routines and help inspire each other to write each day!
Sooo, without…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I feel that! Ooo, I love jogging too!! Well, hang in there and if you need to, just put the scene outline in brackets and move on (e.g. [#1 wants to attack and #2 wants to stay put; they argue, but #1 wins eventually]).
Wow!! I’m impressed!! Great job, keep it up!!!
Nice!! I like that…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Dang, ten pages???? You go, girl!!!! *applaudes* And good luck on the short story contest!
Hey, I’m glad to hear you’ll be finished your first draft soon! I have total faith in you!! *pumps fist in the air* Good luck!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j
Wow, I could just see those sentences come to life:)@joy-caroline
Those are so beautiful! 😀@godlyfantasy12
I love it! November’s POV is so much fun to read:)@e-k-seaver
I love that paragraph, it was so funny:)@lewilliams
I love those! Especially number three:) Two and four made me laugh XD@writerlexi1216
Oh my word, I love…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, I am SO SORRY I never responded to your message, but I just wanted to say that’s such amazing progress! You go, girl!!! 🙂 And I’m so happy that you submitted your short story! (I saw it whenever you posted it, but I must’ve forgotten to reply) Anyways, I’m excited for you and honestly think your story/characters are so cool! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I know I’m late and obviously behind. XD but I wanted to say THAT’S SOOOOO AWESOME ABOUT ALL OF THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU’VE MADE WITH YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m just sooooo proud of you, girl!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!! You’re on a roll!!!!!! Keep up you’re I N C R E D I B L E work!!!!!! Still cheering you on all the waaaaaaaay!!…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Gracie!!! Your quotes are so lovely!! I want to like, embroider one on a wall hanging or something.
@joy-caroline Ahhh, I love those!!
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh I already love Cecily! I get such a clear picture with just that one quote.
@e-k-seaver Hah, I love that. XD
@writerlexi1216 Hehe, thanks! I could definitely see Caira saying that.…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I caught your post, thankfully XD
Well, my writing is getting better. Unfortunately I’m having way too many ideas and this is how one book became eight. XD I’m developing one of my charries further, her name is Faye and I’ll probably make a few posts about her somewhere… but yeah.. I have currently 15, 052 words in my novel…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Congrats!!
Well, I’m still trying to balance two writing projects, as well as alpha-reading for Kayleigh. My entire grade at my school got sent home because of a COVID case, so I have plenty of time on my hands now, lol!! I’m not very far into either of my WIPs (about two chapters each), but since I have the time, I’ll p…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @joy-caroline @godlyfantasy12 Ah I’m not really the type to write deep impactful quotes but y’all have really good quotes!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa, girl!! You have some amazing dialogue in your story!! You totally sound like a pro writer!! (Do you have any tips on how you do it??)
Awww, those quotes are so sweet! I especially love the one where Temira is talking to Paul! Those are some great lines of dialogue!!! <333333 *tries not to cry*
Oh…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Don’t worry, your post is still in the shreds of my email. Anyway, congrats on hitting 30k girl!
I’m currently revamping my site a bit, haha. Can’t wait to show you guys! I’m planning to write a short story as bait for a newsletter…gonna base it off of the six-word story I wrote for the Write Games last month. I really liked the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, GIRL!! I love your characters’ names as well!! I don’t know if I’ve told you, but I ADORE the name Jocelyn!!! 🙂
THE NICKNAMES, YES!! I love giving my characters nicknames even though I know they’d hate it (anyone else do this? XD) Like, occasionally I’ll refer to Newton as ‘Newt’ even though I know he would hate that…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
OH YES!!!!!!
THE NICKNAMES!!!!!!!! I love coming up with nicknames for charries!!!!!!!! Especially when it’s a special nickname that only one character calls another or something meaningful like that! Or when it’s just a funny one!!!!!! XD
Like Everett, my character from my pirate WIP, just calls Daren ‘Captain’ for the majority…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That is an excellent idea! I’m going to have to get the printer operational and do that. Thanks you:D
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s alright, the post showed up in my notifications bar:)
Congrats on your word count! You can totally make the 30,000 milestone tomorrow! New lights sound super cool too *sigh* I really don’t have a single place to hang up my character aesthetics… but if I did, I’d be going nuts hanging them up everywhere XDAs for my WIP,…[Read more]
- Load More
