@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Hey y’all I was just missing this and wondering if you girls wanna start this RP back up? I’m missing lil Bren especially 🥹
Not missing writing as Vance tho 🙄😶🤣
Totally ok if y’all don’t have time, just checking 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool! That was a cute story idea. 🙃
Aww thanks! 🥰 Yeah it was cute. My mom and a friend of mine both think that I would be good at writing children’s books, and I do want to write those too, so who knows, one day I might turn in into a children’s book 🙃😊
Yeah… very scary… I used to want to be a marine biologist, but I think I’d rather just…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol DUUUUUUUUDES, the Catchy Song literally fits ALL my characters’ vibes XDXDXD Pleeeeeze, I implore you, SaVe Me fRoM ThiS InSaNiTY
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol thx, he’s hurt but still vibing hard XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
See ya! Have fun 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I do believe Pax has missed Marcel under his blankets – he naturally slept in XD
Also DUDE, at this point I don’t think M has the energy to do anything about his former roommate’s situation. I mean, an order from the headmistress? Kind of hard to slip out of that one.
We could just jump the headmistress herself…?
I’m kidding…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ezra ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Don’t worry that makes total sense – I started with like, six, and I mostly stick with two now 😂 So yeah, do what makes sense for you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Jem 2.0
This is your last call. Passengers, please make your way to the commons as we prepare for liftoff.
Jem cocked his ear toward the speaker, and began sloshing slowly in the direction of the commons, as if hinting for the others to move.
“Let us go. It feels like we have been standing here for twenty-two days, five hours, thirty-two m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😔
I often write my RPs in a document or on my email drafts before posting, so I have it saved if it doesn’t come through. Maybe that would help?
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c
Just realizing I don’t think I’ve really talked to you about violin much on here! How’s it going for you? -
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Gus
Almost immediately, a distant, high-pitched reply sounded.
Gus pricked up his dark, velvet ears, and whirled around.
On the horizon, as if divided from him by a gaping no man’s land, a tiny head bobbed along the waves. The unknown being splashed feebly, but didn’t seem to be making any progress.
Gus’s nostrils flare…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Nope, I didn’t even know who that was until I just now googled it XDXD
I just combined an old fantasy character and an idea I had recently, and there Gus is, lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Alright, here’s mine! Simple bio:
A lamb-like creature, with a gentle spirit. He belongs a new land plagued with civil war, driven to the last line of defense, lead by child generals. He is not opposed to violence entirely, but not opposed to friendship either.
Gus
“Peace, oh men,” Gus said, teeth chattering, “even as I die.”
He curled hi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
They act so much like real bros 😂
Mine only goes on two legs too, so… *shrug* Actually, I think Koshka’s characters go on two legs.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry it took me so long to do this! I’m finally getting around to it. Long replies intimidate me a little bit lol.
Yeah, it’s ok to to use an algorithm every now and then. I personally shun it more often than not in preference of finding a mechanic, and then building off of it in all directions, thus finding all the aspects and e…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pacing Your Book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This sounds cool! I think Whaley gave some good advice here, but one thing I wanted to mention, I guess.
I usually consider the inciting event to be: the thing that happens, making it so the character can’t go back to normal. But I know that won’t always apply, and each book is unique to itself.
Another thing I noticed — Ara…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool, love your character’s bios ❤️
What about a character who is mostly animal? As in, all animal sometimes, and changes back to partly human when interacting with humans, having human like thoughts, etc.
He’s kind of like a mythical faun.
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 (sorry for bursting in but I just had to say…well several things 😂)
Firstly tho…
ALEC IS ALEX’S BROTHER?!?! OH MY GOODNESS!!! That’s so awesome and sad and heartbreaking and just ughhhhhh 😭😭😭
But wait…they don’t know about each other before she dies? NOOOO *is reminded of another sibling duo that is separated without kn…[Read more]
-
Light and
-GRCR- are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago - Load More

Sorry it took me a while to reply. I’ve been busy. 😉
It’s been going pretty well, though I didn’t touch it at all during the summer. XD But we’re looking for a new teacher (violin for me, piano for my siblings) Because of all the things we have going this first semester, we’re waiting until the next semester to really start anything. Which I’m…[Read more]
No problem! I get it 😉
Oh that’s good! XD Yeah I got sort of rusty during the summer too, because I didn’t have a teacher either. But we just found one (I think I’ll be doing Suzuki strings) so I’ve started trying to spend more time on it xD Since the program is a little more intense than what I’m used to. Right, yeah, I don’t do any sports lol…[Read more]
Oh, I’ve heard of Suzuki before. I might end up doing that one as well.
Ok, cool! I’ve only been playing for roughly a year.
Yeah, I like Suzuki! It’s helped me improve a lot. Nice! What program have you been using?
How’s writing been for you?
I used a program called Essential Elements. But I, for lack of a better word, “outgrew” it, if you will. I’m already a strong note reader because I’ve played piano for a while, so learning violin for me is just a matter of fingerings and all the other stuff.
Writing is… slow. Really slow. XD I haven’t been purposely taking the time to write an…[Read more]
@esther-c
Ohh, okay, I’ve heard of that one! Yep, I pretty much started on Suzuki, and it goes WAY up lol so I’ll be doing it for a while. That’s awesome! I’ve actually never played other instruments (except for a tiny bit of piano, but that was on my own, using youtube xD) so I had to learn note-reading and everything else. Have you learned to…[Read more]
If I can remember right, I’ve switched positions for a few songs, but not a lot.
This is actually my first year taking drama. The most exposure I’ve had to it beforehand is Sunday school plays. XD
That’s good! (The writing part not the being sick part. XD) Oh ok, awesome!
Actually yeah, I have! I’ve written three or four, though the two mos…[Read more]
Ooh awesome!!
Yeah, ikr xD
Oh nice!! No, I haven’t, I’m trying to though lol
Ahh, gotcha. It’s the cancer one, right? Good luck! 😁
Yep! Thanks!