@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hello and welcome to kp!
I’m mineralized writings, also known as Min. I write dystopian and fantasy most of the time, nd occasionally poetry. I also make comics 🙂
A couple ask the newbie questions:
What inspires your writing?
Do you have a favorite aesthetic?
Do you have a favorite book of the bible?
What’s your favorite school…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
No problem, it’s the best question XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m hybridlore on here, and I’m also a homeschooler and science fiction writer! I also play the violin. Guardian Angels sounds really cool, you’ll have to tag me if you post anything about it on here!
I have blue eyes too, but I’ve never noticed whether or not dogs seemed to like them…
Horses are awesome! I’ve…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I measure drawings in the amount of time spent drawing 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh yes I love questions like these! Honestly lot’s of what I learned is from reading comics myself, I think it’s the best way to learn, but here’s some tips.
Start with a establishing shot. Establishing shots bleed all the way to the edge of the top of the page. It’s like a cinematic wide shot to establish location. If there are any…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Cool! Good luck keeping them in control XD
Thank yoooouuuuu ❤❤
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Hey girls! So I was wondering, do you have any advice on just comic-drawing in general? Idk if that’s what I want to do, because I’m not too experienced with drawing. But I really enjoy it, and might want to try it out. Any…
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@savanna_grace2009
They’re going great, and I’ve been getting so much great feedback on my story! How about you?
That’s awesome! ❤
I just thought since you’re new, you might need someone to bounce off of if you’re overwhelmed 😅 So please, let me know if you are?
I’m doing good! I draw, and I sketched my hero in a few poses today. Really enj…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m hoping to get a lot done during NaNoWriMo! I can’t say I will… because life. BUT I’m definitely better equipped to do so.
Since I’m more focused on my art right now, I might try to create a mashup of art and writing goals. Like, 30k words and a bunch of drawings (how do you measure drawings?).
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh, I wasn’t, but it sounds really cool… I don’t know if I’ll have enough time, though. Maybe I’ll try to finish my novel by the end of that month?
What about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This looks really cool! I’d be interested to read it if you ever post it! What do you mean by digital face claims?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥹
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Actually, I think I need to send a different link in order for you to follow the right one… just figured out how to make it work for the account I use more often. Sorry about that!
https://pin.it/4BoUxPm this should be it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yep! I followed you back since it said I wasn’t, XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@rainmaker
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m hybridlore, or just Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore in high school, violinist, and writer. I also write ya/mg science fiction and dystopian!What is your cyberpunk dystopian about? It sounds really interesting!
I skimmed your responses to everyone else’s questions, and I also really like the Lunar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi again! I’m pretty sure I’ve already introduced myself, and I’m late XD
I love the Wingfeather Saga, but I haven’t read anything else by Andrew Peterson yet .. I’m excited to, though! I’m waiting on Adorning the Dark, I think. And I also really liked Our of the Silent Planet!
I’m not on YWW, but I know that @kyronthearcanin is!…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I literally just watched it an hour ago!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi!!
KP can definitely be confusing sometimes, but you’ll figure it out eventually, I’m sure 😛
I’ve participated in a lot of the roleplays on here, and while I don’t lead any of them per say, sometimes I take the moderator role because that’s just my personality XD You can join almost any of them if you ask! Some people jo…[Read more]
- Load More

