@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to KP, Brianne!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!
I’m thirteen as well! (Well, almost fourteen.) And I’m homeschooled too! I think that there are a lot of homeschoolers on here. 😉
So cool that you’ve visited Denmark!! I would love to visit Europe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
So cool! I’m a homeschooled freshman as well!
Horses are awesome! I used to love them when I was younger, but not as much anymore. I have a friend who is really into horses and riding, so I hea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Actually, just kidding. She’s not 5’2’’. She’s actually 5’ 5’’
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @freedomwriter76
Ok, I’m going to add in a new character, if everyone’s okay with that. This is Amir’s love interest throughout his story.

Shirin (pronounced Shi-reen) Hedieh al Azar
(just like Amir, everyone calls her by her second name)Appearance: thick, curly, dark br…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I use an app called Moodboard. It can be a little glitchy at times, but it works for me. I have Canva, I’ve just never used it to make moodboards before. And I find my pics by just googling stuff, like quotes and aesthetics.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I’ve been playing viola for one year now, but I started playing violin when I was eight, so I usually say I’ve been playing a ‘stringed instrument’ for five years.
Awesome! I actually had a different friend who switched to viola after starting on violin, too. Do you like viola better? You probably do XD What do you prefer about it?
[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings and
Smiley are now friends 3 years ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
What inspires my writing? many things. A Trail ride on horseback makes me think of a calming scene in fantasy with elves and such if it is a beautiful fall day like it was today, actually. For my current bok, my emotions and what my heart says. Often I pour out my heart in my writing, twisting it as the word touch the page to fit my MC and so…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Seb update ❤️ If anyone wants to interact with him, feel free. I feel like he’s been in his own little bubble since band practice.
Sebastian
Seb lay on his stomach on his desk, a shiny new phone clutched in front of his nose. He waved one arm wildly over his head, as he almost rolled off onto the floor. “You NEVER tell me things. Seriously. When…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh also I use a black fabercastel polychromos, it’s worth it for the money. My main brown is a caren d’ache, but the only reason I have a few of those it because I found some on clearance. I would never pay full price for one of those😫
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it!
I did a pencil sketch, went over it in pen, erased the pencil, and then colored it with prismacolor colored pencils.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh my goodness, I love that girl!!! It looks SO good! What did you use?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Darn, let me know if this shows up twice… I posted and then tried to edit Euodia’s tag, and then it deleted it, lol.
Anyway, it’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here, a Christian homeschooler, high schooler, violinist, and science-fiction/dystopian writer.
Awesome! I’m also the oldest child in my family. 😁 Okay, cool! Fanta…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! It’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here, a Christian homeschooler, high schooler, violinist, and science-fiction/dystopian writer.
Awesome! I’m also the oldest child in my family. 😁 Okay, cool! Fantasy is really fun to write, too. I know there’s a bunch of fantasy writers on here, like @euodia_vision and @kyronthearcanin.
It…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Ooh great job!
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
I know this was a while ago, but I’ve been thinking about this topic a lot coincidentally, sooooo… I’m going to talk too 😂
First off, I think plotting vs. pantsing is a spectrum. You can lean one way or the other depending on what you’re writing, and that’s just a matter of personality sometimes.
But you DO have to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76
Henlo! How was your weekend?-
@freedomwriter76
Yw! That sounds like so much fun, I’m glad you got so much family time!
And awww, those little kids sound so cute. My parents had us call people older/helpers miss for quite awhile too. That scavenger hunt sounds like so much fun! My family used to do Easter egg hunts, and each egg would have a name on it, so if it belonged to the…[Read more] -
@freedomwriter76 Oh it’s ok! I get it!
Oh, army surplus stores?! That sounds like so much fun!
Thank you <33
Lol just one?? XD
Really? Thanks for the encouragement! Maybe I'll try it!
-
Just one?? XD?
Dude, you’re doing a reenactment? That sounds like SO much fun! And he gave you a cheaper price bc/of your bday?? That’s so nice!
Y’know it’s kinda a fantasy of mine to cosplay as Bucky sometime…. I found this person on youtube who has tutorials for like the entire thing 😮 and it looks…[Read more]
-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
I love the scene!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Thank you guys! <3
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years ago
- Load More
