@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Mmm, love it. Fits their personalities very well. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Nice!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooooo, I shall watch this forum… 👀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
Okay, yay!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
Okay! XD good! I’m glad it wasn’t annoying you, cause it was a lot of tags XD
Gotcha, yeah. Totally understand that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
Thanks for the tag!! You’re really saving me there XD I hope to be more active, especially once I leave YWW. (:
No problem XD hopefully it wasn’t getting annoying, I just keep seeing things that I’m like, “Oh Ava does that!” or whatever, so yeah XD. When are you leaving YWW?
That was really good! I’m super interested to s…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*sniffles* *sobs* MY LIL BOY. He’s so precious and so BROKEN!!! He needs someone in his life to hug him 😭
And yes *sniffles again* Leon, too.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Another thing is I think it’s really important to give your character an identity that does not involve their hurt. Who are they, what do they want, and what is their goal? Their past and experiences can effect the answers to those questions, but hurt should never define a person.
What Min said here is exactly what I would say. You should never m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
It’s totally fine! Don’t feel bad! (Now I feel bad for making you feel bad! lol)
No it’s ok! That was totally my bad 🙂
It does kind of sound like her though, so I see where you’re coming from.
Yeah, I jumped to conclusions : P
Yeah, I really don’t want the romance to be the main reason for the abuse, because that just sounds…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yeah, I think so! Just might make it a little easier to understand XD I mean, in hindsight, they were at a corn shucking thing. I should’ve known they were talking about CORN ears XXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Girl I feel so bad about that now, I just tried to give advice on a character when you didn’t ask for it 🤦🏻♀️it just really sounded like Ottoline’s situation 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Oops! Sorry about the assumption, I hope it was helpful in some way! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Nope, I think it’s just you XD I didn’t notice anything seeming weird, except I didn’t understand when Albert said, “We’ll see who gets the red ear of corn tonight!” until Dr. Hawley opened it. Anyway, I like Clara and him together so far!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Oh also (I’m sorry, if you can’t tell I have a lot of info on the topic to share) if you look up what ptsd is like you’ll know more about those flashback reactions. I have no idea how real they are but I see them all the times in books, and books generally aren’t a good source of reference.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Oh and I saw you said you needed help with how they would act after trauma and abuse, so I’ll add on a little more.
Everyone I think will have a slightly different reaction, but seeing as it’s a relative, it depends on what their relationship was like before this started. Did it start when she was young? If so, she likely…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
Okay, I was just making sure! Hmm…. yeah, I would just tag anyone you know/people who asked about your WIP, but of course you don’t have to. It just helps them to see it.
I know that @loopylin and @kyronthearcanin write science fiction, so maybe they would be interested to read it? Sorry, I don’t know who you’ve met yet. Or maybe @whalekee…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 3 years ago
Thanks! Of course!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Sorry I never replied to this, but I still read it! I like where it’s going, lol. It’ll be interesting to see if Clara finds a husband XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 3 years ago
I use it to mean negative traits, but you’re right, it’s a little confusing. I’ll change that.
- Load More
