@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Well, for one thing, the family is a proud family, and there’s always a sort of pressure to do good, and in the kids’ minds growing up, that meant hiding your actual pain (…)
Okay, if the parents have some sort of expectation and there’s some more context, it makes more sense 😝 Thank you!
Because I enjoy writing the aspect of pain in her and als…
-
whaley replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
so basically all the family has found themselves hiding their grief, anger, and anything else, because that’s kind of their dynamic
and this year was no exception, so when Eliana gets back, all the kids are given orders on topic points they aren’t allowed to bring up (basically her leaving and Thomas’s death)
Payton and Jane hold anger over…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@loopy
Do you think we need a villain? With Edrich and Aramis temporarily out, it just slowed automatically.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I REFUSE to let this RP die 😡❤️
Writers have had waaay too much fun on it, plus, there’s going to be a dance eventually, once writers return.
I won’t allow this.
-
whaley replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Cool!! I have some questions (although I get that it’s a new story and of course you don’t have everything figured out yet 😅)
What is your main idea? The big unique thing that is going to happen in this story?
What makes you happy while writing Eliana specifically? What makes her the main character over everyone else?
-
whaley replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I don’t write contemporary, but here are some ideas!
Start somewhere a little after the first scene! That way, you don’t feel too stressed trying to make it sound perfect.
Explore your main character in a scene with conflict. The main purpose of the scene is to show off your character’s personality – but you want something to catch…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh I love the short story!!
-
Power replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Mayhap, it is not common knowledge (Though I believe the contrary) that when people run into a wall, then they’re cranium tends to experience much pain and woe. What concerns me is the query, why would an individual run into a wall every 5 seconds? I have come up with 3 (what I deem) logical explanations.
- The poor person is blindfolded and…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
same
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Nope, it’s gone for me too! Weird…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
This is a really cool idea! I like how you’re telling a story while still using all the prompts in order. Great job so far!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I really like it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
OH that sounds awesome!! It’s always more fun when stuff like that has visible traces of the history, like the name inside.
Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
It sounds really fun! I’m not exactly sure if I’ll do it yet, I think I’ll just have to see where my current WIP is at that point. I’m about 15k in, so I might just focus on finishing it over November. What are you planning to work on?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Weird, now it’s back to normal…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks for the tag! I’m really busy with school rn, so I can’t say for sure. I think I’ll be a little more on top of it by then though…
I’d love to participate and chat about it here in this group! I won’t have any goal near 50k lol, so I’ll just write with you guys. Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed-or-anyone-interested!
Hey everyone!
November will be here before we know it, so I was wondering if anyone is planning to participate in NaNoWriMo this year.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@fernweh_grace
It’s a website host I think -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@hybridlore
Lol yeah, the recent topics and profile features were down for a bit -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@fernweh_grace
Mine is too!! - Load More
