@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The more cross character interaction, the longer the rp stays up and is active! You can have him talk to anyone you want! If he’s just socially awkward or shy, feel free to make it show, it makes the rp more fun when there’s different types.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Kaine
“Your Majesty,” Lane says slowly, “I am willing to fight, but I have no past training… what am I to do?”
Kaine scrunches his nose.
“Fighting?” He whispers to himself.
I only fight for my sister and I.
“Hey you!” Kaine approaches the interchan…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22
We did have our group of charries, me, Min, and Freedom. It just kinda slowed down. I say we find food. But idk who else actually likes describing a meal 😅🤪 Just me??
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @everyoneelse
😊 Babs is a little taller than Marcel, very round in features, with coppery eyes, orange and white hair, a bit of a pale complexion. I’ve changed her a lot from the original design. Those who knew her before this moment might get confused… which again, I apologize 😂
Also…
Again, @everyone
I’ve realized I cannot continu…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry if we forgot about your charrie! I tend to only really notice the characters that directly interact w/mine (Like asking one of mine a question) and then I’ll have mine continue the interaction, I have been really busy the past week so I haven’t been checking the rp’s to see if somebody talked to Kaine! You could keep him in if you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh guys I just had a idea, if this rp ends (hopefully not soon, idk I’m saying in a couple months or so) we should each write a short thing of them going home and being reunited with there friends/family
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @rae @trailblazer @grcr @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @jonas
Kaine
Kaine follows tentativeley as the queenly figure leads the group off. He sighs.
What is this? Are we ever going home?
Kaine watches her closely.
What does she want?
Kaine looks down at his dagger, still strapped firmly to his belt. He…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! Idk who the thunderbolts are lol
Wow, you do have a lot of fanfics at this point… I look forwards to seeing where it all goes!
Also your pfp makes me do a internal lol everytime I see it it just brings me so much joy XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, I use Canva! It’s really great for moodboards!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol. I like the descriptions you posted of nature!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Killing Characters in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
Just wondering, cause I can’t think of any other way to do it XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Killing Characters in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s wrong with the characters dying because they just ran into the monsters?
-
Power replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Merely an attempt to show how much personality and coolness polearms have.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And several weeks later from last post…..
EZRIAN
They started down the hallway together, the young Kate girl in front and the rest following close behind. Ezrian’s eyes darted across their surroundings, analyzing. His mind seemed to have quieted, giving him a reprieve.
Eventually, his gaze landed on the boy…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae Oh, there have been may wars, battles, and fights. (The Battle of Foggs Stand, The Siege and Burning of Fenton, The Siege of Newfenton, The War of Wolvish Hostility, The Tine Mountain War, ect).
It would really depend on what part of the country, the creatures, and the culture. The Cheetah shock troops from Consistent (A city named after a…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ho there my matey! That there be a fine Pericardium poker! Argh!!!
-
Power replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Quite simply really. Add 2 plus hotdog to dance with a rabbit. Then, take the water bottle by the nose and hurl it with great favor out a wisdom. Finally, read Once Upton A. Tim by Henry XIII and you get the answer. (But only if you don’t do it in that order backwards.)
p.s. Warning, beware the dishwasher.
-
Power replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae The Miska Chronicles, but it’s more like a WOFC (Work in the Filing Cabinet)
I have only been able to discover/learn about 350-500 years of Miskan history, but most of that knowledge generally falls within the last 130 year. (This was when a brilliant ruler (I believe it was Queen Esma the Loyal, but don’t quote me on that.) final came to…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Power replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas 🤨😏😁

- Load More
