@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Working on outlining and fleshing out my current WIP! It’s at just under 16k.
Anyone who sees this, how’s your day going? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
AWWW the bois!!!
It’s so sad thinking about all the horrible memories soldiers such as Riker must have. 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OH Falon!!!! Excited to see her again!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like Riker and Erich just silently excused themselves out of the room, lol! XD
Haha, they did. They had snacks chucked at them and then disappeared. XD
So are all of the girls about to go shopping?
I believe so!!
Speaking of the dance… do we still want Riya and Bucky to go together? If not, that’s fine, I could have her…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m okay with whatever y’all do. I haven’t been able to write a RP lately (obviously XD). I’ll try to write one soon… whenever soon may be. 😂 If you need Amir to make a choice at some point, he’ll just go along with anything until I’m able to write from his POV. (Same with Hedieh)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh.. are the dragons evil? Kaine won’t want to fight them unless he has confirmation XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay! Yeah I won’t be too much help with my indecisiveness 😅
Should we just wait and see what @lightoverdarkness6 and @rae say?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s fine! Do expect some cockyness from kaine though 😝
It might be a bit till I can get back to yall, looks like I have some catching up to do here… and on schoolwork ;(
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Food is great 😂
I’d be done for that! Though you’ll have to remind me which of my charries are in that RP because I don’t really remember…😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh! That’s really cool! I love this plot!
Yes, they are. My grandpa was Persian, so I want to base this storyworld’s culture kind of off of that.
Aw! That’s sweet!
-
Power replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
As Jane Austen wrote in Persuasion “We shall never agree upon this question,” 😂
(Though if you like swords you may find this picture very interesting/enjoyable. 😉)

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
woah, it feels like I haven’t seen you in ages! Your writing style is lovely, sadly it’s getting late and i’m to tired to leave a critique lol, keep up the good work!
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @euodia-vision @grcr @rae @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @hybridlore
Sorry if I missed somebody!
I’m going to be in the kings daughters writing camp this november, it’s open to all christain girls if you’re interested.
it’s super fun and you can…[Read more]-
Hope you have a good time!
-
@rae Thanks!!
-
-
Oh awesome!! Hope you have an awesome time!!
-
That’s so fun! Have a wonderful time!
-
Sounds cool! I checked out the website and it looks super fun!
-
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @euodia-vision
Thank you guys!!
-
-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Np!
(Dude I actually almost mistypes ‘np!’ as ‘no!’ XD 😭)
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Kaine
“And the rest of you, what have you to say?”
Kaine scoffs. “I’m not fighting a dragon. Those are from fairytales, and I’d imagine if they ever were real they’d be stuff from…[Read more]
- Load More

Nice! 16k is good progress! I’m doing kinda alright, my brain is a little fried and my emotions feel wonky but I wrote 1k words today 🙂 how are you?
Gotcha… Wow, that’s great! I’m really lucky if I get that much in one day, lol.
I’m doing pretty well! My WIP is at over 17k now, and I got my braces off early last week! 😁
@hybridlore
Thanks! I usually don’t write that much, but my goal for November is 20k and I don’t want to be writing much on Sundays.
That’s great! My oc Layson has braces 🙂