@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@hybridlore that’s great!! ^^
yes i took the enneagram before and i believe i’m a 4? i don’t mess around with enneagram tho cuz it has shady origins so i’m not too hot on that 😅
nope, i’ve got “Long, Long Ago” in c maj by T.H. Bayly.
i love sf too! i’d also love to write a science fantasy and a steampunk someday… 😍
yessss the time quintet is…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Just over 16k. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s still exciting for me XD
That is cute! I’ve never heard that before but I’m sure we’re similar lol. Have you ever taken the Enneagram? I’m a 5 on there but I don’t know what my wing is, lol.
Awesome! Oh, lol. So for cello, are you still learning all the same songs? The first…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
a scorpion?? wow! what did it taste like??
1. YOOOO i’m playing TP with my dad!!!! a fellow zelda manga reader too!!!!!
2. ahhh awesome! i also like biking, do you bike?
3. ooh what’s your book about?
4. what’s he like? 🙂
YES I LOVE IT!! i play zelda, mario, final fantasy, and some other standalone titles ^^ i also really like…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello nice to meet you! ^^
ooo, weird food? what kind of weird food? 👀
ahhh nice! congrats on 30k! i’m around 30k in one of my own works right now!
1. that would be the Time Quintet by Madeleine L’Engle!
2. hmmm, i do archery, but that’s about it sports-wise… otherwise i like drawing, reading, crocheting, occasionally gaming, and…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@sparrowhawke are you still alive here on kp????
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas *My Name Is Jonas by Weezer plays*
@hybridlore ooooo, that’s awesome! good for you! what’s the word count?
YOOOOOOO a fellow mbti nerd 😭❤️ i love intps, yall are amazinggg hehe intp is sometimes called the “cousin type” to infp and i think that’s so cute hehe
ahhhhh fellow book 2 player yayyy i just started book 2 yesterday LOL so you’re…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I understand some of this. I’ve never read HP because of the witchcraft, so I didn’t notice a ton of that stuff…. except for I knew there were houses in HP so I thought the whole Exillium splitting into groups thing seemed like she was copying a little.
Yeah, Sophie is annoying sometimes. In the later books there is more…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops @scripter-of-kingdoms got your tag wrong!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@kads
Hey!! Nice to meet you, it’s cool you’re back! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler and teenage girl, sci fi/dystopian writer, and violinist!
Congratulations on finishing three novels! That’s amazing! I’m about a quarter through my first actual novel (I’ve had lots of projects before, but never got more than a few chapters…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@devastate-lasting hehe indeed
@jonas nice to meet you! (is your name jonas, by any chance? 🤣) celestiar is a very cool name!
@mineralizedwritings ooooh that sounds so cool, it’s giving city of ember/the search for wondla/masterminds vibes!
nah haha you’re good, i totally understand that! <3
how long have you been writing for?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw! Oh yeah I get it… I try to not have too much of that but I do have a really broken boi (Featured in my pfp XD) … and another broken boi that’s so depressing to write I actually only write him when I’m depressed 😂
I have a couple wips, but here’s my mains:
This one is my first ever, from when I started a year ago!…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
“a week’s gone by / with different skies” – about the world, vansire
-
Kads posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
cant find the right song lyric to set my status to criiiiii
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
awwww thank you! yesss haha all the characters are very traumatized LOL (no seriously my favourite character has 8 mental disorders… oops)
what about you, what are your wips about? ^^
oooh interesting! i’m not super into marvel but that sounds cool hehe, mine is about a (fictional) welsh prince which is… considerably…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, that sounds so cool! I love your line about is the past to be kept to oneself… there’s a lot of directions that could go 🤔
Oh alternate history!! I’ve never read alternate history, but I really like the captain America series which is technically one 😉 just watched the third one a week or so ago.
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
ah, yeah, that’s understandable haha. i haven’t seen much star wars aside from the mandalorian so i get that lol
oh cool, i’ve never heard of robert heinlein! i’ll have to check him out! ^^
wowza, that’s amazing :0 what inspired you to create all this?
hmm, well… i have a high fantasy world, which i have a 9-book series planned around,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
ahh haha really? interesting! i apologize that you had to see my old posts though 😭 i was so cringe oh goodness
awww i’m flattered! <3 here’s a bit about one of my current wips, Tragedy Boys:
Eight young men are all bound to the yakuza by oath. But none of them are finding satisfaction there. They must grapple with the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Super random, but I think you guys @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper are like the only really active members from when I first joined 😳 weird right? I guess people get busy with life and school/work. How’s it going?
-
@freedomwriter76
Yes so glad you’re still here too! <3Sounds like a lot of fun hanging out with people!
Oh… is it like kahoot? We used to do kahoot quizes in class all the time, and I used to be so lost on the Marvel ones while everyone else was getting hyped up and fanning over Loki 🙄 I'd probably ace it now XDI'm doing alright, thanks for…[Read more]
-
@mineralizedwritings Hey! Yeah, I probably shouldn’t be as active as I am, but I literally only have one friend who isn’t online XD It’s been going good I think? Still learning to drive and trying to find a job. Been doing a lot of art.
I’ll try to pray for your move. <3-
Xd i get it! I don’t have any close friends in person, so kp is a lifesaver. Oh, art is great! So is driving! I have my license but I’m still learning, I really only drive to the library and school because there’s no highways involved 😅
Thank you! I might not move for a long time, we don’t have a place for me to go and I’m not quite…[Read more]
-
-
Yeah!! kahoot is the best! I’m super competitive 😳idk how making a quiz vs. hosting one works (my teacher host them all the time) but if you have a game pin I’d be happy to do one with you!
Ack geometry is awful 😭
Yeah I’ll be sure to post it!! <33
Aww that's awesome!! Sometimes a little encouragement goes a long way 🥰 I'm so…[Read more]-
Oh sure!! I try XD
Have you ever done alive kahoot quiz before? It might be different than what you have set up, but basically somebody hosts a kahoot quiz and goves their friends the game pin, and they can all play it at once. It’s time ranked, so you have to play at the exact same time.
-
XD thanks that was fun! The only reason i knew the sibling question was because of you lol
How on earth was I supposed to get the one about when Bucky was born?? Did you know that off the top of your head without looking it up? 😂
Also i loved the gifs and pictures 🙂
-
Thanks! I’m sure all of your fanfics helped me with some of those XD
Dude, only off by 7 days??!😳
Yw!
-
-
I am both scared and impressed 😳
-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
hello and welcome back!
I joined about a year ago or less, but I remember seeing some of your old posts around. Yeah… the group has rotated a lot, there’s probably about 3 active people from when I first joined even, the crowd rotates.
I see you’ve been writing for awhile! I’d love to hear about one of your wips,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
who’s your favourite character? 😊
hmm, just over a year now? i’m in suzuki book 2 (if you follow the suzuki program, lol). what about you?
yessss, i love characters so much!!!
HAHA no the forgotten ideas are such a mood oh my word 😂 ooohh, that sounds awesome! i love the title “endoxos”, that sounds so cool, like something from…[Read more]
- Load More
