@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry @savannah_grace2009 completely missed that! I didn’t go for very long, left to design a mock cover XD but I’m cheering you on!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sooo… I wanna share the first two chapters of my NaNo WIP, because, in my opinion, they turned out pretty well for a first draft. 😂 So here ya go! (Don’t mind any grammatical errors. 😁)
Chapter 1
“Amir!”
“I’m coming, Maman!” Amir’s little feet padded into the room. He jumped onto his bed and ferreted under the covers. “Story time!”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll join you if you’re still going!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
This is so sweet and sad! This is random, but I was wondering how old Marie was?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @everyoneelse🥰
I colored this little guy quick to figure out basic colors, and he doesn’t look too bad for a five-minute digital color job 😅

Yes, I know, no feet 🤣 But the eyebrows!! How are you supposed to do black eyebrows without making them look weird? Also any more lineart tips?Still in t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, so much detail went into the backgrounds of your characters! I didn’t read it all completely but I skimmed it and it looks good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Great job! Wait, does Riker play the violin? I might’ve asked that before, I can’t remember if it was him or someone else XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine either way!! I would like to see more of Chester, though. I feel like you just added him in, unless I’m remembering wrong?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
The dory one XXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofatherium @acanello
Hedieh
Hedieh’s eyes lit up as she watched the two men begin to fight. Wow, this escalated quickly. Fighting didn’t bother her much, but with these two, it could be much worse than a good-hearted duel.
She glanced down at an old sword lying in the corner. Just in case, she reminded herself, trying to igno…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh, I’m going to have to read all these charrie backstories you posted and post some of my own later. Looks fun. 😏 And I have a character who has some dark backstory, just have fleshed out all the details yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, so I think I’ve caught up with everything now. XD
(I’m most active during the afternoons, so I think I miss it when y’all are most active. (: )
Oh boy, Hedieh’s at the forge. 🫢 That could be dangerous.
And for swords/weapons and such, in Amir’s actually story, he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My goodness
I remember when the school RP would be updated fifteen pages a day…
And here I am, sounding like a veteran 🤣
All I can say is, sounds like pure chaos
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Current wip word count is just over 20k! I’m a lot more organized this time, and I’m confident it won’t just turn into another do over 🙂
-
Oh, good for you!!!!!! I had 23K on mine…but then I decided to rework the plot and change some things…sooo…now I only have 16K 🙁 but just give me a week and I should have it back to 20K, lol
-
Thanks!
Nice! Yeah… I get it. My first draft was like 48k I think but it just wasn’t going anywhere and I didn’t plan well so I ended up scraping the whole thing 🙁-
I know the feeling, I’ve done that so many times! And then one of my friends read my first draft and said it was like a published novel…and I was like….um….no….
-
XD sometimes a short body of work could seem published… while the bigger picture is a total mess 😳
-
-
-
-
Thank you!! 😁😁
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @hybridlore @acancello
Thank you all so much!! I’ll definitely keep it all in mind. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is a really neat idea!!
Here’s a few of mine: (some of them are kinda similar to each other or are from the same character)
- Accepting the fact that you’re not perfect and you don’t have to be
- Learning that you don’t have to please everyone
- Standing firm in what you know to be true and right, even when those around…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome! Thanks for the tag and the topic! You’re right, I don’t think we do.. but this is really important. It should be pretty helpful!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I know I’m not part of this RP… but WHAT HAPPENED?
This thing blew up like crazy
- Load More
