@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
YESSS
uncles are the best!
is he going to be a mischievous uncle who gets into trouble?
cuz i’d love to bucky and him (oh and maybe steve) get into chaos together XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Riya
“Yeah, I do. Uh…do you want me to ask my friends if they want to come with us, or…?” Bucky asked.
“Oh yeah, forgot about that,” Riya said with a soft chuckle. “Sure!”
@freedom @esther-c
maybe they can come across Clint and Ami in the hall?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
arghhhhh i can’t see my post! let’s try again…
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS!!!
I love his family!!! 😍
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice ideas guys! 🥰
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, that’s kind of my MC’s purpose too, at least at one point
Ehhhh, what’s a little more chaos?? 😂
I might…
It’s a matter of how much I can control 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey girl!!
I was thinking about ya today and wanted to ask how you’re doing? And how’s it going with finalizing Freedom’s Fire? What are you doing for publishing?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I can add in a villain. I just have to choose which one. Then I’ll introduce him here later.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh goodness that doesn’t sound good! 😣
*Shrug* 😅 I have five younger siblings, a sick mum, and late high school anxiety, so… yeah.
I just feel frustrated with my place in life, where I know I could do more if I was in a different environment. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family, but we’re not a naturally academic lot, ev…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright, finally here to face the confusion 😂 What is happening?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That is such a Tauren joke, oh my goodness 🤣🤣 Sweet child, he definitely needs that line in your final draft!
XD I’m glad you like it!
Right 😊 Lots of writing only sounds good if it connects to your inner turmoil (for lack of a better description 😂). I did not cry, but I could relate to that unsteady feeling of life changing, and a…
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m heeeere XD
Moon
“Are you alright, Moon?”
Moon criss-crossed his legs on the seat cushion, and gave the young man a toothy grin. “Oh, yes sir. I’m just not the thickest glass bulb in the box, if you catch my meaning.”
He took the glass of water from the servant, fingers trembling, and took a small sip. He wat…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @anyone else
(ignore if you like)
I might change this chapter I’m not sure…. but it’s just some of the writing I’ve been doing this November!
“Alright here we go! Let’s make it a good day!” Aleshia smiles, typing her apron behind her back. She smiles at Lesli, but with slightly less…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“That was a joke.” He pauses. “You know, because I mine… in the earth… so I’m y’know… down to earth?”
That is such a Tauren joke, oh my goodness 🤣🤣 Sweet child, he definitely needs that line in your final draft!
I actually don’t read much at all, except for the fanfics here on kp occasionally, which might leak into my writin…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oki-doki, we can say they’re running in that direction
Aw, thank you!! 😘😊
I actually really want to practice writing the rest of the gang, but I think it would be too much chaos lol 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Your characters chasing the pixie can run into these two, if you want. Just as an option, if you have an idea for conflict. 😝
Hugo
Ahead, in the hallway, a familiar head bobbed around in the crowd.
Hugo leaned forward, his smile widening into a maniacal grin, and stalked around the crowd like a revolving shadow under a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s a pretty simple and boring curse, but I really want to explore it anyway because it means something to me (sounding all personal now 😂)
Totally fine! I’ve been drawing a lot too.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yup, just made her up XD
Um, actually she’s fine now, she has a different curse XD I changed her a LOT. She has the same love for her friends, and I think most of the decisions she made in those RPs are still true to her character, but her actual personality, at least to me, has changed. And her appearance, obviously.
Lol, I r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, I was wondering, is the Kid in a Western-inspired fantasy? Just hit me as a possibility
- Load More
