@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Why was my post marked as spam? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi! I’ve had that happen before, especially if I’m editing it, and someone makes a post in the same area of the forum. Basically if someone else makes a post while yours is still in the process of being posted, the KP ghost steals the slower post 😜
I’m sorry I can’t fix anything! I’ll tag @kathleenramm
But she’s not on here a lot…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like the “double-decker outfit” description 😂 It took me a second to realize what you were talking about.
Aww, poor Ellie…
Sebastian
Sitting atop a tall teenager with the elasticity of a rubber band was hard enough, but hurtling through a busy mall added to the situation by a million.
Seb felt as if his teeth might…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! It’s a great time waster… XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! <3
Lol yeah… I’m taking college chemistry and I’ve never had a in depth chemistry course before. I mean I knew what electrons were…?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay cool!
Well obviously she wants to marry this Dante, not the traditional one 🤪
She’s joking 🤣 But she legit likes him, as do I.
Also I just remembered you’re sick, I’m sorry!! 😥 I know how icky it feels sometimes when you want to write, but your brain is all stuffed up with the germs. Hope you feel better soon! ɶ…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh okay, we can just say they ran inside the mall 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
By the way, my sister said Dante’s name is cute, and she wants to MaRrY HiM 😘🤣🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol he’s embarrassed by your immaturity? 😂😂
XD yes! I listen to the lofigirl synthwave radio 🤩 I used to listen to the normal one too, but I like the synthwave better. But tbh, I can’t listen to it for more than 2 hours a day because it’s a little too much.
I still do not have a phone, and everyone else in the homeschool group does…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hugo
“Oh wait, never mind. I see him,” the kid added, and ran off into the crowd – but not before Hugo noticed he had only one large eye, in the middle of his freckled face.
I either need to talk to him or beat him up.
Hugo hesitated, then swerved in the kid’s direction, nearly bonking Seb’s head into a hanging shop si…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah!! Or they also have to open a door, but they can only open it if they each reveal their greatest secret! 😈
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh wow XD You’re the oldest? That’s a full house lol
Yep XD Although a lot of strangers assume my little brother is older, because 1. He’s in a wheelchair so it’s hard to tell who’s taller, and 2. He constantly acts embarrassed about how immature I am 😂
I’ve felt stuck for maybe 4 years or so, I’m just constantly not getting t…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah let’s make up a villain!Or maybe we just throw them into a mind games labyrinth they have to escape together? XD maybe it needs a key but you have to find the bad guy who will give you the key?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazor
Yeah that makes sense! When I’m by myself, I’m a lot more attentive to safety/my surroundings than when I’m with somebody else, and that takes a lot of mental energy, so yeah the busier the store the more overstimulating would make sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
So should we send our group’s charries towards another group, orrrr…
Because if we have to, I could make up a villain
I just don’t have any good ideas at the moment 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*Shrug* 😅 I have five younger siblings, a sick mum, and late high school anxiety, so… yeah.
Oh wow XD You’re the oldest? That’s a full house lol
I just feel frustrated with my place in life, where I know I could do more if I was in a different environment. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family, but we’re not a naturally academic lot,…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I read this in my email but forgot to respond! Looks good!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @oh-man-I-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone-sorry-whoever-I-forgot-😭-😂
(Ok, well that last tag was just obnoxious and probably unnecessary. 🤣)
Alrighty! I’m adding in a villain who needs a lot of development.
Firouz Kian al Ezhdeha
He’s 6 feet tall and has blue eyes, but th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ok, so my siblings and I watched the Hawkeye show like last month, and now I love Clint even more, especially in this RP. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Time to share some newish characters from my Sebverse thing! @loopylin might be interested, but anyone can read 😅
Firstly!
So I love this charrie. He kinda just appeared out of nowhere, and I love that for him.
Luis Jewel
Luis is a quiet fourteen-year-old boy, with a sweet temper and a love for the cello.
He has chocolate hair and eyes,…[Read more]
- Load More
