@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw Min, that’s all hard! I’m sorry!
I know God has the perfect college picked out for you, just listen carefully for His voice and He will guide you. ❤
(also that is one of the many reasons I don’t like AI XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s amazing!!! I’m up to graduate this year and go to college next year!!
Awesome!! Congrats!! What are you planning on studying?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i’ve been quietly stalking this… AND I LOVE ITTTT!!!!😍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl, WWWHHHHHAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!
AHHHH!!!!! I’m so excited for you!!!!! Tell me when it’s out!!!!!! I can’t wait to read itttt!!!!!!!! 💖
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @smiley Oh and you guys did too, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @grcr There’s a post up there 👆 Because y’all did NaNo, or some modified version of it, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s the last day of NaNoWriMo!!! 🥳
What did everyone accomplish this month?
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
I think this month has really helpe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, though Callie may have to coax Chase a little bit.
Actually, I came up with a different idea. Similar, but different. It’ll probably show up in a few RPs.
Fynn
Fynn straightened his bow tie according to Chase’s comment. He looked in the mirror. “Hey, I don’t look too bad. I think Callie will be impressed.” He admired his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s great! I’m alright, looking forwards to winter break 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @rae @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @anyone else @livingwoodchronicles
Hey yall I could use some prayer!
Some of you may have seen I got accepted into university… I’m having second thoughts about the one I chose and I really don’t want to end up figuring things out last minute… I have no clue.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… Strivings Within by Mitzi VanCleve is pretty good! The first half is more about the author’s personal experience with OCD, anxiety, and panic disorder, but the second half goes into a lot about how to handle it. Another one I’ve read is The OCD Healing Journey by Mark DeJesus, which is also good. It’s definitely more about how…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey!! It’s great to see you’re back, I missed seeing you around! I’m glad you’re doing better! What have you been up to lately?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I was wondering what happened to you! How is it going? I know you were struggling with some health issues last time you were here, has it gotten any better?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s good!!
I’m doing good as well! I graduated early this September so I’ve been slowly adjusting to a new schedule over the past couple months. Excited for the holidays!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey girl!!! Welcome back, I’ve missed seeing ya around!
How are you doing physically?
Glad to have ya back!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! Thanks for the list!!
I’m intrigued to try to incorporate these in a fantasy world 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey girl!!! 😃💖 I was wondering if you would come back, and here you are! How are you doing? I mean, life is always crazy but are you feeling better?
And I love The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse – except I watched it as a short movie. 😅 It was really beautiful, like The Snowman.
Have you gotten snow yet? I moved down from the north to the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @anyone else
I have a snippet from book 1!
Layson sighs, turning sideways to fit through the narrow hallway without bumping the girls. Two of them lean over a small toddler, baby talking and giggling as he shows them a toy. Three others gossip over cleaning, wiping down changing tables and countertops. Layson wanders…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I’m actually starting to consider kicking Fynn out for a little bit to where he’ll miss the dance…. (Not KILLING HIM.) Idk, what do you think?
Fynn
“N-no, I-I j-just have a, a habit of s-studying people’s eyes. I-I d-didn’t mean a-anything by that c-comment.” Chase placed the suit back, and rubbed the back of his hand. “W-what a-are…[Read more]
- Load More
