@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel
For some reason, Marcel felt a little hurt.
Yes, Chase was a sunless introvert. He didn’t mean anything by it – but then, had he really found anything valuable in their little conversation?
…Not that it was actually valuable.
Probably wasn’t.
So Marcel did the only thing he knew how. He shrugged and stared out the window. His f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel
“I know one of them. The tiny blond one, on the inside.” Marcel lifted his chin, trying to get a better look. “He… wow.”
Sebastian didn’t look too happy. Without the kooky enthusiasm he had shown at the cafeteria yesterday, he hunched over his ice cream with soulless, shifting eyes.
“What – What about the others?” Chase asked.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, it was supposed to be Marcel not Sip, i just was… idk. I have no idea what I was doing (obviously).
I knew what you meant XD
Marcel
“My friends say it’s weird. I look like a giant cricket…”
Chase was only half listening; he also watched the group of boys nearby.
Marcel stifled what he had been about to say. “Do you want to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops, I forgot a quote. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (here it is 😭) @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @umm-I-don’t-know-my-brain-is-dead @anyone-interested
Here is Amir and Hedieh’s moodboard…. So sad, y’all. Especially if you know what happens at the end of the book. 😭❤️

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alrighty! Here it is!
Lukas
“Or we could just not tell him.” Liv smirked. “Then he can’t make fun of us.”
Lukas chuckled. His arms still tingled from where Liv had wrapped her arms around him in a hug. “Wait,” he said, spotting Fynn walking out of the store with a hopeful look on his face. “I want to get him back. Just play…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Praying for y’all! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I forgot about our group. 🤦🏻♀️ I’d love to! But I don’t know where to start so I’ll let someone else write the first RP. lol. Unless I come up with something. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel
“You’re right, I don’t.” Football wasn’t familiar, but Marcel had played a kind of ball game before, running up brick walls and spinning the ball into a makeshift goal. “Not good with animals, can’t play instruments.
His eyes glimmered. “I have a party trick, though.”
Marcel tilted his head. His wings, which coiled over him,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I’m so sorryy I just fell off the face of the earth for a while…heh 😅)
RIKERRRR 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
That scene was so gooodd but heartbreaking 😭😭
I love Riker 💕💕💕
Oh my gosh I just had to say I love your pfp so much!!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww, I love it!! 🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, it’s not blond?? It was definetly blond in endgame, right? XD are my eyes playing tricks on me?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh that’s cool lol! I saw the age of ultron one that comes with the jet too, and drops the motorcycle out of the bottom, is it that one?
Also in the avengers tower set pepper has red hair? 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No bucky?? What were they thinking!
Well you have to have pierce so you can act out all the scenes, right? XD It’s been awhile since I’ve had legops but I want them again now lol, do you have any of the marvel lego sets?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley
GUYS
i just saw this lego marvel thingy and wanted to rant about my gift for my brother. I’m getting him a whole ton of mcu minifigs and it’s been very exciting as they’ve slowly been coming in the mail 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @smiley @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge
*whispers* guysssss, i know a lot has happened in this rp but anyone want to continue with our group?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sees yelena & bucky boards*
*instantly falls in love*
idk what this fan fic is about but i love it already.
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah-grace2009 @esther-c
Aw, thanks! My mum has been busy making smoothies 🤣 I have three other siblings who got braces too, including a sensitive nine-year-old. He was so nervous about the whole thing. He likes how they look, but he eats like a monster normally and now he can’t have midnight snacks 🥺😂
My other two siblings are s…[Read more]
- Load More
