@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been meaning to read this for a while and I finally got to it!! I only got to read the first chapter, but my brain is too dead to give any valuable feedback right now. Love it so far!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I apologize in advance in the formatting is weird. I’m not sure how this is gonna look once it actually posts. XD
Chapter 1
“This was a stupid idea.” Everton Barlowe stared at the geometric building towering above him.
“I told you,” his best friend Amidala said with a smirk.
“Well, I thought it would work.”
“Ev, when would any of your ide…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, Erichhh! 😭
But he sounds like such a cool POV to write from. 👀
I always love reading your writing. 😊 I feel like writing in present tense in becoming more popular now, at least in ya fiction, and I really enjoy it. I tried it once for a short story and failed miserably. 😂 But I might try it in a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, so I thought I made an introduction post but now I can’t remember. 😭 And if I did and you replied but I missed it somehow, forgive me. 😂 So I’m just gonna introduce myself now. 😝
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
It’s so nice to have you here!
I am the old…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok good 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Y’all I actually would have totally forgotten about this if I hadn’t seen your posts. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
Lukas ignored Fynn’s joking. What did he know? But Lukas couldn’t keep from silently laughing at himself. He was suddenly being so defensive. And he knew why… Because, well… he really did like Livia, a lot. Like… a lot.
He blushed at his own thoughts. Maybe this was just a temporary feeling. Maybe Liv didn’t fe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it. If that’s what God wants you to do, then go for it! I’m sure people will still love your book nonetheless. No book and perfect, and if I’m being completely honest here… sometimes hooks are overrated…. 👀😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @loopylin @whalekeeper
Ok this is kinda long, if it looks familiar it’s a complete redo of a scene I posted awhile ago 🙂
I’m at exactly 24k now… progress is slow but going alright.
For those of you who don’t know, Aleshia is Lesli’s new boss but also the mother of her best friend, Tauren, so she grew up…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll show you if I ever finish it lol!
Wow, 35 pages? You go girl!!
Also, love the scene. Erich is really interesting…
Btw I’m not getting notifs for anything you tag me in 🙄 if there’s something you want me to see and you think I missed it feel free to let me know in a update!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh thank you soooo much 😭😭 I’m so glad it’s not the ross I like
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
“Oof.” Hugo wrinkled his nose again, and scowled. “I don’t do strict.”
Nar sighed dramatically. “Well… if that’s how it is…”
“Okay, I’m just kidding.” Hugo couldn’t play the serious part for more than a minute before breaking out in a smile, made of dazzling sunshine. It was just impossible. “All those traditions and rituals sound s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
No no no –
You don’t understand. They are officially my character, by order of KP signature. See signature, please.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer Aww!!! 🥰 Yeah, I’m team Albert and Libbie.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I love how you draw eyes! I can’t really pull off anime eyes for some reason… XD
AaaAAaaHhhh my children
MY children
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those two children of yours are the cutest, I just wanna give Lois a hug…
Hugo
“Heeey, I’ve got it! Okay – watch this -”
Hugo tried again, this time by himself. He made it almost to the end, but slipped up, and finished with a goofy swing freestyle. His feet tapped rhythmically as he tilted his head to one side, grinnin…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow, you parents being grandparents is weird O_O
Nicknames is great, I need to listen to it again, so glad you like it! Oh, I like run the world too.
I’ll have to check that one out, I haven’t listened to much TOP other than their really big hits.
Yeah! Totally recommend it, along with a big dose of caution. BTS is a pretty safe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
Nar had all the elegance of a nightclub performer back home.
When she finished, Hugo clapped his hands together. “Flexible and agile are my two middle names, sister. Okay, you start like this, right?…”
He wasn’t a perfect learner. Only one step at an time. Unlike his rascal brother, who could picture a hundred moves ahead in his min…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Your smile is one.
*squeaks uncharacteristically*
Hugo
“If you aren’t horribly offended, I’ll just call you Miss Nar, please.”
He had never met someone truly familiar with an emperor-run system before. However, an emperor was more or less a dictator, which wasn’t too far from his own world. He hoped her world wasn’t consumed by organized m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know, I know XD I want to write, and I have an idea for a scene I want to write today for Leon/Riker’s 3rd book🤫
Oh, really?! Cool! Tag me if you post it pls! Also, I haven’t been getting notifs for some of your posts, so if I don’t respond that might be it. 🙁
Thanks! XD
Oh, yes, draw bucky! I’m currently working on a Mav…[Read more]
- Load More
