@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
It took a moment for Hugo to realize Nar had accepted, and when he did, his posture loosened. He let the anticipation in his eyes dull to a faint glimmer, hiding twin flames of excitement. What fun! “You don’t have to wear black! That’s just what I already have in my wardrobe. Absolutely anything will do.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’ll do that eventually.
Hugo
When Nar mentioned Nahim’s mask of hate – and as Nahim made a fuss over his dragon on the side, raising his voice at the desk woman – Hugo pressed a hand to his chest with repressed laughter. Masks of hate were a fashion statement in Lovedream, and to see that again, here of all places, warmed his hea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
“Alright then. Nahim. It’s nice to meet you, I’m sure.” Hugo whispered back to Nar, as if asking about a friend’s dog, “Does he like me?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol. I only loved two Christmas movies when I actually bothered to watch them. One about a lame lamb who met Jesus, and another about three quarrelsome quail. I have fond memories of them.
Aw, that’s cute! I really enjoy Rise of the Guardians and Klaus. Technically the first isn’t a Christmas movie, but it has one of my favorite versions of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*proceeds to write while the Christmas movies take over*
Hugo
“Got it.” Hugo wondered for a split second if he might do Nar some emotional hurt, or any of the girls at this school. But his face only glowed with positive energy. He held out his hand to shake Nahim’s. “I hope you never have to rip me to ribbons, Nah… ? Would you like me t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’ll write you something eventually! Would like to note: you should know we are currently writing 99% romance because we are in dancing lessons 🤣 And this roleplay can get action-packed sometimes when there are bullies, but that isn’t really the norm here. It’s mostly conversations and calm interactions between characters. I’m s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas everyone!!! 🥰 (Writing this next to my tree) I probably won’t be writing much if anything tomorrow, for obvious reasons.
Hugo
The two were eye to eye, roughly the same height. But while Junior’s build matched that height, and he looked just as substantial in every other feature, Hugo was simply a spider, or an evening sha…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice topic!!
Biggest one: how do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas? (family gatherings, church services, other fun traditions?)
So, we don’t live near any of our extended family right now, but sometimes we meet up with my Dad’s parents. We’ve never done Christmas with my mom’s side (that I can remember). This year they came a few…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys,
quick request. There’s a younger boy in our church who has come down sick while in chemotherapy, and he will be in the hospital tomorrow. His family cannot all be together during Christmas because they only let in a few visitors at a time, and even if the max limit for people was higher, they probably wouldn’t let them all in bec…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyy, merry Christmas!!
Christmas wasn’t always a holiday for us, but we started when I was around twelve, and it didn’t even feel too different because we already went to the holiday service, enjoyed the lights, played in the snow, etc.
We still pretend Santa Claus is real because my youngest sibling is six, and most of the others are not muc…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is an AU, so either you could alter his age or just pretend since he’s from a different world, he’s allowed to go through a few classes of high school to catch up. You add him if you want, it’s cool *shrug*
Hugo
“I should have expected something like that…” Hugo chuckled softly, his chestnut loops falling across his face, hiding a di…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl
Hey! So I saw this article by one of my favorite authors and I thought of how you write children’s books. Let me know if it’s helpful! 😊 -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“But…” Liv’s cheeks turned red. “I really like you too.”
Lukas couldn’t hold back his own blush. “Y-yeah. I guess th-that makes for a, a good relationship, r-right?” He laughed, whether with relief or at the way he fumbled over his own words he couldn’t tell. “Well, l-let’s keep d-dancing then.”
I don’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s no fun. I’ll be praying.
Thankfully our family was able to get sick and get it over with before Christmas, but we’ve been sick around Christmas before, so I get it. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It was super interesting! I love family dynamics like this! I didn’t really have any critiques, but please tag me if you post more!
-
Esther replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, this looks awesome! I’ve been looking for different ways to start getting my writing out there in 2024, so this might be a great way to do it. Thanks for letting us know, I’ll definitely look into it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten to this yet! I’ll try my best to get a reply later today. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad I copied the RP I wrote because Wyoh signed me out. *glares* Ahem. Anyway, here it is. (:
Lukas
“And it’s not going to do any good if you try to hide it from me.” Liv shook her head. “It’s not like I’m going to get mad at you or anything, or leave you…just tell me what’s wrong.” She paused and Lukas looked up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” — Madeleine L’Engle
*gasp* This may be slowly inspiring a story idea… 👀 I love this quote
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my goodness! I thought I replied to you, but I guess wyoh ate it 🤷♀️🤣 so I will do a redo as well
Wyoh!!! 👀
I don’t know what made me wanna try thriller. It just kinda turned into one. It was weird 🤣
Welp, sometimes it just happens like that! XD
oh that’s hard. I don’t know where I’d wanna go. Either Prince Edward Island, Hawaii o…
- Load More

Oh thank you so much!!!! This looks so helpful! 😄😄😄
Yeah, of course!
@esther-c