@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings Thank you!! I have really improved and am still improving, and it makes me happy 🙂
First of all, thank you. Second, Hugo looks like a girl for a couple reasons; one, he’s purposefully contrasting a group of people, two, I wasn’t really figuring him out, okay?!? I was trying a new…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD
Oh yes, I also would totally ship Nat and Steve if it weren’t for Peggy. I missed the Rocket Bucky scene! But I have seen it in clips ect.
Those are all really good! I’ve seen snippets from Ragnorak (Sorry for the spelling lol im lazy) and it looks awesome. I don’t think I’d watch it with Hela though. I’ve had the impression…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
That looks great!! The shadow colors are just perfect! And her outfit is cute 🙂
Wow you’re improving so much! Marcel looks awesome!!
-
Light changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Heyyy, welcome baaack!
*bows and swooshes cape* Why thank you! I think it’s the new cape. 😎 What do you think?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Isn’t he just such a good writer??? ✨✨
Yesss!!
yessss, I love Prisoner B-3087!!! Let’s see…I’ve read Prisoner B-3087 (twice…the first time almost in one day😂), Projekt 1065, Grenade, Refugee, Ground Zero, Allies, and I WANT to read Resist and Heroes, two of his newest His-Fic books, Code Of Honor, one of his older books, andddd th…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago

And I did this yesterday!! I feel so much more confident in my own skill 🔥@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @rae @lydibug @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge @highscribeofaetherium @anyone
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 Yes my Christmas and New years was amazing!! I had a lot of fun spending time with family and friends <3
And Tony oh my gosh 🤣🤣 I love him XD
(Guys we need some action. is Acheron passed out? I’ve kinda forgotten what the deal was lol)
I agree Min! Lol yeahh I think Luna hit him over the head with a frying p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
*Tries to wash the cuteness out of my eyes with glitter*
I love the overalls so much!! And the wonky pose, it’s perfect XD
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m on CWW too! I go by Hannah Bessette :]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all I’m baaaaaaack
And I must say, you all look positively glOrious this evening. What did you do? New pfp? New… something? Because you are KILLING it.
(I will get back to roleplaying after Crazy Writing Week simmers down XD)
-
Light replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@Janellebelovedpig @Walkbyfaith
Yes I joined!!! Lol haven’t been able to write a whole lot but hopefully I’ll be able to this weekend 🙂
And I don’t think I’ve officially met y’all before! I’m Natalie! (LightoverDarkness on CWW :D)
-
whaley replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Coming back late to this 😅
Right now I’m just barely holding all my emotions together with my WIP…I am really really unhappy with it…(I just had someone critique me already recently…and it never gets easier dealing with it!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO EMOTIONAL?!?!) I feel so immature and “weak” getting sad about every littl…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Is there a pattern or turns for RPing or is sort of free for all?
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
AKKKKK THOSE HEADCANONS OH MY WORDDD I LOVE THEM SO MUCHHH 🥺🥺😍😍🤩😭❤🥰❤🥰😭❤🥰😭❤🥰
And I’ve actually thought of a few of those before toooo 😍🤩 I love themm
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hate you haven’t felt the best. *hugs* I’m always here for you tho <3
AHH, where is the snippet again? I’ve been so distracted by life that I never read it😭
Thanks girl <3
I think it was back on 320! Totally fine : )
I really like that arc! Really relatable and fitting!
Tysm! I’m super happy with it, I’ve had multiple peopl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22
Oops messed up your tag lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle
What’s LA?
Oh, art sounds like fun!
Hmm I’m most excited for japenese rn, it’s been super hard but really fun so far.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s great! seriously so happy for you <3
I’m alright, thanks for asking. I had about 5 days of the worst mentelhealth I’ve had in the past 2-3 years… lol. But I’m feeling a bit better now. I’m really affected by the light and it’s been super dark outside :/
Anyways, now I’ve been working on Tauren and Lesli’s arc a bit,…[Read more]
- Load More
