@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! So I finally have some feedback for your WIP. (Sorry it took so long 😭)
In the first chapter, the biggest thing I noticed was a lot of telling/info-dumping. It’s not wrong to give some background in the first chapter, but the key word is “some.” I felt like there was a lot of information about her father and how he had d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Though Ransom could just be a nickname some people call him…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savanah_grace2009
Fynn
Fynn chuckled to cover how awkward his question had become. He fumbled with his bangs for a second, then put his hand back on Liv’s arm. “Well… there was one today…” He cast another glance Callie’s way and sighed. “She was trying to invite Chase to come to the dance and even invited him to come with us. I wasn’t exactl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@walkbyfaith @grcr @beth-torres @anyone-else-on-this-topic
So I haven’t been reading with the same plan y’all are doing, but I have been going through Genesis on my own. I think the thing that’s stood out to me the most is the beautiful balance of God’s justice and mercy. I’ve only made it as far as after the Flood, but still, I can see that God…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I think It’s too much for me lol, also because I think she is based off of some peagen thing… yeah a little outside my comfort zone. I guess it’s weird to me because it’s not a idea that started in Marvel. Even if they clean it up a bit and make it not as weird, idk the origins and that’s a little shifty to me.
Oh and yeah the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I’m so glad you think so! I intend for it to be brutal lol, I’m hoping after they get back together there will be a deeper dimension to their relationship though. They were so close as just friends I didn’t think there could be a romance without some confusion XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word this was so long agooo!! It will be a year in a couple months!! 😱
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you, thank you. *bows again because why not* You should get one too. Does wonders for writing muscle. (That’s only what I’ve heard… still haven’t seen it work yet… 🧐)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Np don’t worry about it! Just wanted to let you know : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I get that online communication is kinda hard! Generally I think what we do here is only offer negative feedback if the person asked for it, and it’s constructive. For instance, if I posted a drawing saying, ‘How could I improve this?’ then you would be totally encouraged to reply with something like, ‘I think the eyes are to small, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I hope yall don’t mind me busting in here, but I feel like some sort of miscommunication happened and I couldn’t just stand by lol…
*looks back at page 123*
YIKES THAT’S A VERY–
Wait, that’s supposed to be Hugo? To be frank, it looks like a girl. Disturbingly so. Sorry, honesty. Also looks just a little creepy. Just gut react…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! XD
I also loved drawing this pose; a good chunk of the story takes place near a beach and I picture Mars going crazy in a pool fight XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD Has school started again for you yet? (…If you’re still in school?)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thx for the tag! Hehe yes I’m still alive, as you well know. 😉
That snippet tho…brutal. I like how you’re portraying their relationship realistically because it really is like that sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay okay *sighs* ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think it looks absolutely splendiferous!! Matches your eyes ✨
Yep, I’m here 😁 Mmm, just putzing around, as usual. A lot of drawing, as you know, and trYing to succeed in all the areas of life which I desperately need to succeed in. Actually I’m kind of depressed right now, which is why I sound so enthusiastic. Trying to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
*Looks back and OFFICIALLY decides he needs a redraw already* Okay people, I’mma fix my mistakes and go for something a little grounded, because boy did I mess up on some of the proportions. Hopefully I will be able to repent of some of my actions.
- Load More
