@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome, I love it! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and yeah, I have a love-hate relationship with science/math too. Science can be cool, but some days I do NOT love it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
We’re learning earth science rn so there’s not that much to break our brains…lol but yeah…math is one of those things that breaks my brain sometimes. But for some reason I still love it!!!
Yeah, not that much, lol! I’m taking physical science, so it’s a little bit of physics and all the fundamental forces of the universe. Ya…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
So glad you liked my blog. Thanks for checking it out. I am working really hard on it!
Yeah, it looks great!
What is my dream vacay? I would like to visit Newfoundland sometime. It might be a kind of strange destination, but I am not really into the touristy stuff. Newfoundland sounds cool (literally. The snow there is crazy!)
No that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, but it’s not a big deal… after all, without Xandro I don’t know if I’d ever get up the guts to ask you to the dance.” His cheeks flushed at this sudden boldness. Maybe Fynn was rubbing off on him…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! XD He’s an awesome teacher. He’s totally a science nerd, but he’s like super smart. He’s said some things during class that have temporarily broken my brain. And then my brother just laughs at me when I tell him about it. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much for all this advice!! I’ll definitely be applying it.
Which story is this by the way? Is this a new one?
Not a new one. It’s actually my dystopian trilogy that I’ve been working on for over a year now. It keeps changing as I mature as a writer and lately I’ve been really focusing on revamping the first book be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*everyone ignore that i just referred to my espresso as a “he”…XD”
It’s okay, my science teacher refers to atoms as “he”s. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, does Chase always have black scales/fur/whatever when he transforms? Or is it more of a whim?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @rae @savannah_grace2009 @jonah
Calvin
The boy Guardian was in a demon’s vice-like grip.
Almost instantly, Chase and the new girl reacted. The first transformed into a scaly black snake, hissing a warning in the demon’s face, while the other teleported and threatened with a sword.
Babs only stepped closer and begged, “You’re hurting…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
To Conrad
How would you like people to think of you? What one trait would you keep, more than anything else?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’ALL SMAPPED MY TOPIC
SARA
WHAT DID YOU GUYS DOoOOOO XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Alright, sounds good XD
I think my emotions might be a bit broken.
Hey, no shame enjoying the whimsical nature of a story rather than the emotions. Absolutely no shame.
Sebastian
At Dante’s approving comment, the other boy’s chest puffed out like a peacock’s feathers.
“Where’d you learn to dance, anyway? Your parents pay for fancy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, sorry, tags @loopylin @rae @savannah_grace2009 @jonas do with this scene what you wish XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*Listens to Mr. Blue Sky while writing my dramatic scene*
*Questions why I do this at all*
Calvin
Cal immediately took hold of the doorknob, and gave this new girl a wary but thankful nod. “A missing friend might be in there. He was out of sorts this morning, and someone may have taken advantage of that.”
He opened the doo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love Rina XD She’s so energetic and funny. Her powers perfectly complement that.
You’re all good! Feeling emotions through your characters is certainly enjoyable. I don’t always feel it myself in the moment of writing, but it’s always cool when I do.
You’re not hogging the spotlight! If anyone is, it’s me, because [Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Man… th-that must be, be tough. B-but I’m glad we’re able to be here for you.” He offered a smile. “Because if it was just you and Xandro, then Xandro might get you in trouble. You saw what he did to me.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Cool!! I’ll have to check it out!
-
Esther and
Miriam K. are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
My dream vacation would probably be to visit Africa, it’s just so beautiful!
That would be so cool!!
Of course, the first character to pop into my mind is Jack. He’s a man made out of yarn (long story lol), and he’s super clumsy and hilarious, but it’s partly a ruse to hide his guilt and loneliness. He also knows a lot mor…
- Load More
