@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD I’m so glad I could help! I hope it works for you lol
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’mma do an RP for Synian.
Me and Arcane kinda already talked about how Syn and Umen would meet so I’ll probably write that out, and both of y’all can have your charrie’s do whatever!
SYNIAN
He was stuck. Synian may have slightly misjudged the height of the wall. He clung to the stone, looking at…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’ll add this girl. Not just for the drama, but because I would love to develop her voice more.
And I’ll just throw her in without the intro :]
Queenie
Queenie blew a white ringlet out of her eye, and pulled up her metal-crusted arm with all her might.
Usually it didn’t take too much strength to use her everyday prosthetic. But…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The audacity of anyone to ever hurt Seb is unfathomable
He appreciates the vote of confidence 😂
I had so much fun reading that RP!! You must have had fun writing it! Aaah XD
Sure! I think he’s been called that before actually. Lots of possible nicknames.. Seb, Sebster, Sebbie, Bastian, Bast, Tian… Oh wow, I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That sounds super stressful, I’m sorry. I’ll pray for you. ❤️
Thanks! Actually the loan just fell through so we might lose the earnest money and stay in our stinky lil town XD
it isn’t terrible but the town is going downhill rapidly.
My problem is that I just need to stop having anxiety attacks while driving so I can finally get my lic…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh!! That is ✨a d o r a b l e✨ 🥰🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
He just needs to mature a tad more… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
You hear that Ev?!!
Ev: Naw, I already have my priorities straight. *winks at giggling girls walking by*
Ami: *rolls her eyes*
He’s actually really sweet to Ami though. Like… okay, I’m sharing a tiny spoiler but whatever. Their whole group was captured for “breaking the law,” but Ev ends up turning himself in and taking the blame…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I have a dog. His name is Buddy. He’s five, and I’m loving training him! I don’t play volleyball on a team, but I do like playing it with friends/siblings.
Aww, I love it!! What breed is he? I have a Siberian Husky named Bandit (well, he’s our family’s dog, not just mine 😉 ). He’s three and the quietest husky I’ve ever met. XD He’ll…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I want to add a character, but there’s just one problem. Hugo and Nar are a thing right now in this AU. And this character is Hugo’s girl, canonically.
What should I do? *divided confusion* I don’t want to mess up our development, but I’ve compared the two girls enough in my head that it sounds potentially fun.
Maybe she could just be a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hugo
That was relatable. But Hugo was too caught on one detail. “A hundred and… seventy-five? Gosh, girl, that’s two whole centuries. I doubt I’ll make it to twenty.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Everton, my man, you need to get your priorities straight
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @rae @whoever
People people people, writers –
I babysat four kids last night… ages three to ten. They have a whole list of babysitters, but they’ve said I’m their favorite 😎
Anyway, the second oldest, whom I’ll nickname Ophelia, found out I like to write. I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76
😂😂😂
Ok, now y’all are making me want to make some of my own character memes… stay tuned… 👀
😂😂 For real thoughhh 🫣😂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, the others have already said what needs to be said – don’t feel like you have to get published so early when irl life is more important ❤❤ Do whatever you need to do!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
- Load More



