@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol. Yeah! He should be able to see it
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!Â
That sounds like a lot of fun!And yeah, it’s definitely ambitious but I’m going to work away at it in the evenings after school and such 😂So I’ve already run the simulator with the names… but Highscribe hasn’t added a second character yet. I put a placeholder for that character. So it depends on if she wants to a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girl!! <3
And I wish pictures were working bc I wanted to show y’all my Winter Soldier nails 😂
Um, that sounds so awesome!!! Now I really wish pics were working. XDD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
OOHHH Yes!! Those are sooo cute!! I have a few, but I haven’t seen most of them 🤩
The thing that pains me though is that I don’t recognize every one of those characters but I SHOULD! I need to read all the books…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness, I had totally forgotten about these. I’ll be praying 🙏
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, Warbreaker works fine without a sequel, but we need some answers about how/why Vasher and Nightblood came to Roshar.
Yes, an explanation for that would be highly appreciated. He could do it in Stormlight, it would just be a lot harder to explain I feel like.
@highscribofaetherium
I dunno, I liked how it felt different from his other…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I just knew that they were from Warbreaker while reading ROW, but not who they were until reading Warbreaker.
Technically, it might not happen, but it is planned.
Yeah, I hope so! Really, it doesn’t need one. I feel like it’s good as a standalone. I just want more 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I really like Warbreaker. Unfortunately it seems like its sequel, Nightblood, isn’t coming any time soon.
How despairingly unfortunate 😔. Though I am relieved to hear that there will be a sequel at all.
(Wait have you finished RoW or are you in the middle of it?)
What references are you referring to specifically? From my memory, R…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so this isn’t Stormlight but I just finished Warbreaker and loved it!! It was very interesting, and definitley helped to know where all the ROW references came from
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I’m good with both of those!
Here I’mma do a lil’ short one in response to Snake’s
NAZYRA
Suddenly, the dragon moved towards a stream, cutting through the castle wall by a grated arch. She watched anxiously as Snake leaned closer. Against her better judgment, Nazyra inched forward as well. Looking down…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*gratefully takes tissues and hot cocoa*Â 💕💕
*yayy group hug XD 💕😭*
Ofc girl!! <33
How’s life going, btw? Haven’t chatted with you in a while🥰
Yes! It’s been way too long. I feel so bad cuz I wanna chat with all my friends on here but I almost never have time to get on and then I forget to respond…heh😅
Life is goin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ohmigosh girl this is such a cool idea, I love it so much XD
My little brother and I have actually been writing a Hunger Games fanfic of each other’s charries and it’s been so crazy lolÂAnd I very much admire you for doing this! I could never…I can’t even write my own characters the way I want to, much less one of my friend’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
LEONN 💔💔💔😭
And RIKERRR 💔💔😭😭
💔💔 *Hugs both of your sweet broken bois*
Those scenes were legit so good tho🥺❤
Awwww Ami!! I love ittt girl ❤🥰
Aw Tauren 😭😭 He just wants somebody to value his opinion of style 🥺😆
Oh my goodness if Lesli buys him the tie😭❤🥰 They’re sooo cute ahhhh…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sebzter
…That was quite possible the most soul-stirring thing Seb had seen since forever.
He blinked, appreciating the open door for a second, then promptly pulled it shut again. He pulled a string.
With a tick tick tick, the machine whirred to life. Seb grabbed Ellie’s side and threw them both under a desk.
There was an off-tune…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I second this idea, though propose further action, if only Nazyra seeing him to. I want to interact with my guy Chaos 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I usually listen to whatever really XD just anything that I feel relates to my characters or has the mood I want, like I’ll listen to more classical or celtic when writing fantasy, but more upbeat and perky when writing my rom-com. Or just whatever music mood I’m in 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
…No comment XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, now I have to finish organizing the Marcel playlist.
- Load More
