@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Random character meme but I couldn’t help myself

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Cool. Now he and my Merlin can be friends because they both have eye patches.
Lucy: “Either that, or you are a weakling, or you are a big liar.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Goal met at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Might as well start using this topic again for fun. Got to get those daily words in. Working on a new novella inspired by the roleplay. 👀
:45
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Isn’t that Baron?
Lucy: *Eyes narrow* “Are you a weakling?”
I’ve gotten to the point where I can give my dad a run for his money. But that’s because he’s more of the scholarly type. (No offense, Dad.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
*Squints* *Starts crying* I am blinded by your sequined sparkliness!! Aaaaah, the pain…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
I don’t know what counts as a fictional crush. I can judge a character by saying “that’s a good ‘un’ or ‘that one is meh.’ Who is yours?
(As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount of gleefull whimpering had her laughing at me.)
Oh that’s relatable.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
Good to hear it! XD
Such attitude, such floof.
The more attitude and floof, the better.
Did fairy’s have dominant eyes? “Never mind.
I would imagine so. I have not decided if he is a righty or a lefty.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
George
“Sort of have. What, should I be afraid of you?” George pushed her hat brim up so she could size Lucian up. Her eyes narrowed into dark slits.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
George
“George.”
Lucian seemed like a quiet sort of person. Not loud or obnoxious. George could tolerate some people, like him, as long as they didn’t get in the way or catch her in a bad mood.
She might have to learn to tolerate everyone here, though. Not just from a distance. That wasn’t a fun thought.
She got up from brushing the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
George
“She’s a Maine Coon.”
The cat began to close her eyes, but one of the horses let out a loud whinny, and the cat took offense. She flicked an ear grumpily, got up, and padded back to the boy and girl. She tensed her back haunches and leaped onto George’s back.
Luckily the stablehand had strong shoulders, wide enough to s…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Is that different? And I think so…
Colleges focus on undergraduate degrees (Associates and sometimes Bachelor) and certificates. Universities typically offer all of those plus Graduate degrees (Masters and PH.Ds).
College are smaller, so smaller class sizes (20 to 30 student), more personalized attention, a tighter-knit e…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
George
“No. But I’m on duty today and I told the others I didn’t want them around.” George motioned vaguely towards the boy’s feet. “My cat doesn’t like everyone. You must be nice or interesting.”
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
*Gasp*
I have fans! I have fans that will stalk me!!! Must hire an entourage of security guards!!!! Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
👮😎👮
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
They have a 20% acceptance rate though.😭😭😭
I may end up taking a gap year and doing the same so I can earn some money and also more credits to hopefully increase my chances at a scholarship.
It sounds like you are going to a university?
Something you may want to consider, check and see if there are any community colleges around you.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hey Power, off topic, but I have to say I appreciate every comment you make, because you usually add something hilarious to KP lore. Loops and I were looking through a few older pages and stumbled across one of your contributions, and I laughed pretty hard. 🤣 Thank you for being so chaotic and memorable.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Also, if someone/an office is really helpful, let them know that you are appreciative. They will likely be of help in the future, and doing something that makes you stand out (they do likely deal with hundreds of students) and makes them like you can be very beneficial if you have a problem down the road. (We remember and protect those who brought…[Read more]
- Load More
