-
Snapper replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm
Sing it to yourself, or someone else. Just like writing, you should read it out loud. Switch words around so they fit the meter you’re singing. -
ClaireC replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal, as always I’m far too late, but Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet anyway. Yes, @bluejay, I know you already said it, but I just couldn’t help myself. Hope you enjoy your time here. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic A Re-Introduction in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus. ICE CREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Thank GOODNESS you said for ‘everyone’. Actually, never mind about that, you may have to restock as it would appear I’ve stolen all of them.
@writefury, welcome back by the way! 🙂 -
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 10 months ago
@christi-eaton, cool profile picture! Is it you?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, So glad you love it here as much as I do! 🙂 I too have been blessed with a clean, Christian loving environment here on KP so thank you very much to everyone who makes it happen. You know who you are… 😉 So, yeah, lets thank God for KP. I always feel we ask God for a lot of things, but maybe forget to thank and praise Him as…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, So glad you love it here as much as I do! 🙂 I too have been blesses with a clean, Christian loving environment here on KP so thank you very much to everyone who makes it happen. You know who you are… 😉 So, yeah, lets thank God for KP. I always feel we ask God for a lot of things, but maybe forget to thank and praise Him as…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @writefury @sleepwalkingMK @his-instrument @ethryndal Oh, first person. For some reason, my writing really only seems successful when I write in that person. Third person is another thing altogether. I find it insanely difficult. I can’t believe I’m asking this but, any tips???
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@the-bean I know exactly what you mean.
You know you’re a writer when cutting an onion turns into a tearful drama.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@the-bean I know exactly what you mean.
You know you’re a writer when cutting an onion turns into an epic drama.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yep, I learned it from the map, and spent lots of time studying and practicing it. I have the alphabet memorized now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay @kate-flournoy @daeus @jess @winter-rose @overcomer Anybody writing tonight?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@hope AAAAHHHHH!!!! I can’t wait till I get a sword! *my preciouss*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Actually, I used the Hobbit. The Return of the King version is a more modern version of dwarvish. The Hobbit is the older tongue.
@ethryndal Only the runes. I don’t know how to pronounce anything… but maybe I should learn. -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when cleaning your room turns into a battle scene.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Yeah, that says a lot.
You know you’re a writer when you have a bottle of pixie dust. (AKA sparkles in a plastic bottle)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien His name is Thranduil, but I probably just made you faint at the sound of Legolas’s dad. Unfortunately, I don’t know elvish, though I have taught myself ancient dwarvish. It’s quite nice to write notes to myself when I don’t want anyone else to read it. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Mhmm, definitely a writer. (I don’t know what makes me a writer yet…) 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Little Peoples in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’ve noticed that little kids are cute as well as bundles full of energy. They don’t easily get mad or sad, and are always giving people the strangest things.
When I write little people, they usually end up making people realize what they want, or bringing up painful things that need to be brought up, and yet they are…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay How convenient. I was just going to say I was leaving as well. 😉 Good job on finishing your story! Was it a short story, or a longer one?
I managed to get 329 words *winces*. Ouch. you can tell I’ve had writer’s block. 😛 Though, I did take a small break in the middle, so it’s not so bad. Either way, thanks for writing with me!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay Great! Thanks for joining me; maybe I’ll actually get something done for once. 😉
- Load More

🙂 Yes it is. 🙂 (so now you know what I look like) 🙂