A Re-Introduction

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί General Site Info β€Ί Start HERE β€Ί A Re-Introduction

Tagged:Β , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Rosey Mucklestone
    @writefury
      • Total Posts: 467

hello

Weeeeelll look who decided to show her avatar around here again.

Yep.

That sailboat person with the weird last name.

Mm-hmm. It’s me.

Been about 6 months, by my math.

For those of you who already know me… yep, I’m back to bug you guys, say snarky things and stick random gifs in random topics.
      Exciting, right?
      pip

For those of you who are new (good glory there’s a lot of you now)… I’m Rosey. I’m writefury. I’m Wolfgang Dankworth. I’m a Time Lord. I’m Captain America.

Something like that.

If you need help with humor writing, MBTI, characters or impossible missions, I’m your person.

What I’m working on right now… should be Odd Team Out, but it’s not because of death threats. I’m actually working on a story about a villain with amnesia that’s kind of taken over my life so yep. A few of you on here have read that, I believe.

(@Kate-flournoy @Corissa @Hope @Anne, Wolfgang says hi from the depths of despair.)
      wolfgang

I’m a bit of a ghost around here, but if I disappear, know that I’m always on my blog to be poked at with various objects.

Conversation starters/things I like include The Peleg Chronicles, The Outsiders, Horatio Hornblower, Marvel, soundtracks, The Proclaimers, Back to the Future and people in general.

So, yes. My grand re-entry has been made. -applause and such- -or crickets- -we’ll see-
      bow

Hope Ann
      @hope
        • Total Posts: 1092

*thunderous applause* Welcome again, @writefury!!! Give Wolfgang a hug. Whatever you’re doing to him, he’ll need it.

welcome back

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

All I can say is ice cream for everybody! 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Welcome back, Rosey.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976

Heyyyyy, look who’s here guys!! @Writefury I daresay no one’s forgotten you who was on here before, though there are a few newbies. πŸ˜‰ So great to have you here again.
            Hi Wolfgang. Don’t let anything she does to you get you down. It’ll be fine in the end, I’m sure.
            At least… I think I’m sure. πŸ˜›

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@writefury
              Hiya! I’m one of those newer people. I haven’t been on here for six months, but I didn’t just hatch. So I’m that place in between where I’m neither old dragon nor egg. I’m a young dragon, looking to make my way as a writer. Some people find it impossible for dragons to write, but @kate-flournoy and I manage it pretty well. Don’t worry, Rosey, I have faith that you have faith in me. πŸ˜€
              Either way, I welcome you back, introduce myself and can’t wait to see you ’round the Forumater (Ooh, I like that. I’ll be using that again) πŸ˜€

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Snapper.

β˜€ β˜€ β˜€ ENFP β˜€ β˜€ β˜€

Corissa Maiden of Praise
              @corissa-maiden-of-praise
                • Total Posts: 256

YAY!!! YOU CAME BACK!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Oh, wait, I’m technically one of the β€œnew people,” aren’t I? πŸ˜‰

So, here’s a re-welcome to the bestiestest place on the internet! πŸ˜€ It’ll be fun to have you around again, even if it is only off and on. πŸ˜€

And thanks for the ice cream @Daeus! πŸ˜€ *takes ONE* Don’t worry, @bluejay, no tummy aches today. πŸ˜‰

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Rosey Mucklestone
                @writefury

@Hope- Thanks! Yes, ma’am. πŸ˜› *gives Wolfgang a hug*

@Daeus- *takes an icecream* I must say, I’ve missed the bestiest place. XD

@kate-flournoy- Well, it’s good to be back. πŸ˜› *pats Wolfgang* I might make a BM topic…

@dragon-snapper- hey hey, new little dragonling! πŸ˜€ Good to see some new faces!

@Corissa-maiden-of-praise- Yes yes little newbie. *patpat* πŸ˜‰

Daeus
                  @daeus
                    • Total Posts: 4238

@writefury The bestistet place reciprocates.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Corissa Maiden of Praise
                      • Total Posts: 256

@writefury A BM topic would be AWESOME. Maybe then some of the people on here who’ve been missing out would finally get curious enough to check it out. πŸ˜€

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Emma Flournoy
                      @emma-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 1352

ROSEY!!!!! I have so seriously missed you, seriously!! You don’t know meβ€”I’ve always followed the forum so I know you, and I got an account earlier this year. I’m @Kate-Flournoy β€˜s sister.
                        I love your gifs and humor. πŸ˜€ And I LOVE Blank Mastermind!! I don’t have a commenting account on your blog, but I absolutely love BM to pieces. *huge grins all over the place* DALLAS!!! And everything else!!!

I’m so glad you’re back on. Are you all settled in your new house now?

Greta
                        @gretald
                          • Total Posts: 450

@writefury
                          YAY! You’re back!!! Glad to have you on the forum again. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Rolena Hatfield
                          @rolena-hatfield
                            • Total Posts: 405

@writefury Rosey it is soooooooooo wonderful to have you back!!!! You’ve been missed if you couldn’t tell πŸ™‚
                            (Looky even the crickets are applauding :p ) Look forward to seeing you round and about again!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

BlueJay
                            @bluejay
                              • Total Posts: 1622

@writefury You’re back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Well done. I admire your self control. *takes one ice cream too*

Rosey Mucklestone
                              @writefury

@corissa-maiden-of-praise – I shall certainly put one up then. XD

@emma-flournoy
                                – aww, thanks. <3 Nice to meet you! aaaand no we’re not really in a house yet. Hopefully soon, since we won’t have any more house-sitting things by December. πŸ˜›

@gretald
                                – Good to be back! πŸ˜€

@Rolena-hatfield- Thank you! *grin* *bows to the crickets*

@bluejay- I am!!!!!!!!!!! How’s my Aussie girl? <3

BlueJay
                                @bluejay
                                  • Total Posts: 1622

How’s my Aussie girl?

Awww…*blushes and smiles cute smile*

She’s enjoying (well, kinda) cold and foggy weather. Seriously, you wouldn’t know that it is the second month of spring. It looks more like winter. πŸ™ I can’t wait till it’s summer. πŸ™‚

@writefury

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >