-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator glad I could be of assistance!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I tend to lean towards global flood as well. That’s something I hadn’t considered regarding rock layers.
My dad says that there are a lot of generations skipped in those genealogies, and that they only recorded the more important people, so that’s why he doesn’t think that they are a very accurate way to calculate the age of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh me goodness, oh me goodness! I meant 2, not 3…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh no! Oops. Well, you can go with Beatrice. She is really bossy.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
I picked Beatrice because she wasn’t not wise in picking nail polish for her team…it was just for herself! That was pretty selfish. I wanted to pick Pawel for immunity…but he wasn’t one of the options. I chose Jayden next because he seemed kind and worked together with his team.
Oh! I didn’t get that part…okay, here are…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
Ahh!!! I loved the part when Buddy gave the frisbee back! I was cheering my boy all the way. And when the Sirens decided not to cheat. Pawel sounds like a great character. Kyomi is terrible! I wish I could vote her out.
Elimination: E
Immunity: 4
Challenge: Z!!! (This game is so much fun in real life)
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t care too much either way. It’s not important to the Gospel or to proving the Bible.
The Bible implies a young Earth but doesn’t explain it outright. The Earth scientifically looks like it’s old but there are inconsistencies.
Jonas pointed out starlight. God wanted the lights to appear on the fourth day. Could the fourth…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
For a second, Barnes imagined one of the cat monsters swallowing Mel whole. She watched the girl stroll down the path and pass beyond the tree and ferns. When the last fern stopped swaying from being pushed aside, Barnes stepped off the pavilion and followed at a distance.
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Good luck!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
young-earth creationist.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Prayers for the race of the Connecticut River today, for me, my crew (CLCR), and all the other rowers participating.
Weather is upper 40’s, a little chilly, and it might rain so we do have a possibility of hypothermia on the water if people don’t dress right. Plus it’s a river, and if anyone knows the Connecticut river, a very dirty one, so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I probably won’t be able to rp today until late this afternoon fyi. I have a 1k race to cox and row in on the Connecticut River today, so I’ll be killing my lungs in stead of rping! 😀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m a young-earth creationist.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Mel glowered at the mask lady. She was about to retort with something along the lines of “you’re not the boss of me”, when something rustled in the bushes nearby. She aimed her flashlight at it, and caught a pair of long, twitching ears.
“Oh! A rabbit!”
The creature froze as it was caught in the light. It stared back at…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Didnt mean to ignore this question whoops.
Short answer: yes.
Long answer:
I have opened a dnd manual only like once so I’m probably a terrible person to ask for advice, but I say just make up whatever you want for world building and characters, and then worry about following the rules for things like spells and combat. The books…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It’s okay!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Ah, this question.
I believe in a young earth, both scientifically and personally.
What is amazing to me is looking back at what we can figure out of how the Earth formed, and how that aligns with Scripture if you let Earth be young (Genesis 1 is shockingly scientific, so to speak).
(Plus, the Geologic record…there are some…[Read more]
- Load More
