-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Mel
The kitchen was small, with vinyl flooring and fake marble countertops. It was connected to the living room by a large doorway. In the living room was a couch, an armchair, a bookshelf, and a tv. Toys and comic books were scattered around on the carpet. Some were forced into the living room as the group crowded…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Moth
“Yes, I do.”
Ellis was happy with that. The two boys jogged back to the academy, past trimmed hedges and trees, and back to the more open area where the gymnasium was.
The gymnasium sat behind the academy, so there was a bit of distance between the two buildings. Even though it was separate from the main building and much sma…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Ellis
Ellis perked up again.
“Let’s go then! You’re not annoying. And if you were, I probably wouldn’t say. Do you like fencing?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
He might find Lois in the gymnasium.
He will not. Lois would have to be dragged there XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Moth
“I am just looking for something to do with someone. This is a fun little mystery, but I would rather be with someone than go on an adventure by myself.”
Moth picked up the stick Ellis had dropped, which was a fine stick worth stealing. He twisted it idly like a baton. “I’ll follow you until you tell me I’m annoying.”
He might…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
EllisEllis hesitated. He was used to ominous feelings and unsolved mysteries. The novelty faded quickly for him. Exploring with Moth sounded fun, but…
“I was going to go to the gymnasium. Practice some fencing.” It was something he had been looking forward to. He dropped his branch back on the ground and gave Moth a somew…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
KP no longer tags me, so I just have to think of checking.
I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! You could make that scene SO COOL!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper not me trying to figure out whether or not my characters would recognize the name “Colorado” because the Spanish language and the name of the river (although it’s largely localized to one state/planet instead of multiple) both exist in their universe
in the end I decided not to bring it up lol
Huntress
“Can we g…[Read more]
-
Jaybird posted an update 1 month, 4 weeks ago
FELAGUND. THIS is why it’s always good to count the cost before getting nerdy about a book series.
So glad and sad for you.The isle in Sirion thev left
behind;
but there on hill-top might one find
a qreen qrave, and a stone set
and there there lie the white bones yet
of Felaqund, of Finrod’s son-
unless that land is changed and gone
or…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
But I know a changeling story with a different, fun premise. It’s called The Oddmire: Changeling and it’s about a pair of twins.
I have had that same premise idea for a while now and I am simultaneously disappointed that someone beat me to it, and very happy that a story like that exists and is published. I shall check it out.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Did that leave you with more questions or answer some?
That answers enough questions. Although I guess I have one more. Is all this worldbuilding and character stuff new? I’m curious to know how the novella is coming along, what with this recent disclosing of information.
Yeah, it’s cool how many different ways the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Lucille
Lucy started, looking from Mel to the door. It had changed without the rest of them noticing. The stains of mud on the door made it look as if it belonged outside, pulled from a backyard or a porch.
Food sounded good. Lucy’s heart felt tired, in a good way, but that meant her body was tired too. She was a l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
You can join whenever you want to. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Moth
“Perhaps we have.”
There was always a little more land ahead to search, and Moth would search longer if he was the only one there. He would wander out of the grounds. But he was always too tempted to follow a trail after it faded. It was such a strange idea to think that he was tied to a boarding school now, of all thi…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I like this concerned mom character.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
it’s been argued that changelings were an explanation for special-needs kids
That explains a lot
I should not be happy about this because if I lived in that time period someone probably would’ve murdered me by now, but I am happy about it.
now i just need cool stripes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Wait, what scene is this? Is this a scene where he almost dies in the middle of the story, or is this the end of his story?
I guess it’s my turn to be a tease. I can’t tell you yet, because if I tell you, I’m gonna bury myself into it more and neglect what I actually *should* be working on. I will say this however, it’s at a point…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Wait, what scene is this? Is this a scene where he almost dies in the middle of the story, or is this the end of his story?
What?! I wanna know!
I was going to say if it was his ending and you decided to bring him back, maybe he loses his connection to the wind permanently and that’s his punishment rather than dying. But idk if that…[Read more]
- Load More

@koshka It’s your fault. XD
!!!!!!FELAGUND DNUGALEFLALED
Dnugaleflaled? XD
Admittedly, his attitude is an inspiration.
Ah, the beauty of typing a response when I can’t see the text box.
But yes, Felagund is ….AHHHHHH *incoherent screaming*