-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@power Yes! And when they “win their spurs” they can say it’s for “Brilliant KeePers”.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Um… This is a good question. I relate to all your answers, lol.
I guess that I could embrace childlike wonder without losing depth to my story, that I needed mentorship but didn’t have to accept every idea, and that daydreaming is not the same as writing.
Wait. Not sure I actually know that last one yet. XD But really, that there are many ways…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
We have waited so long for a welcome post to comment on….. A Bumbling Henchman to ask random questions…. We apologize if the welcome committee is a little over-zealous, but we’re so excited you’re here!
So, so excited.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I just messaged the newbie.
*salutes*
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@stacey-weyenberg Hey there! Welcome to KP.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
COOL. Is it vintage or reconstructioned/repatterned? What type of wool?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@theducktator Not celebrating Christmas until the 24th but celebrating all 12 days of Christmas afterward seems like a good tradeoff tbh.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
cross my heart, I knew about this guy before reading those books! lol
Yes, it’s really wacky. I completely skipped the second book, but even then it was bad.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
OMC that’s crazy because when I read your post I thought it was an example from the Cloak of Light books XDXD
and yes it’s crazy…I agree they’re cool but holy moly the theology *cries*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
that’s so real 😭😭😭😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh my word girl I am so sorry!!!
Even though nothing’s been officially diagnosed yet, I’m sure it’s hard :/
I’ll be praying that God gives you all peace, and that the results come back SUPER QUICK (because waiting is so hard!! especially with something like this) and I will be praying that it’s NOT cancer or anything serious like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I think it sounds fine. You mention it being ‘not that bad of a sin’ but I don’t think it would be a bad thing to write even if it were worse, it’s a path many people go down and it’s good to show that people can turn around and find a new life even if they get deep in to something or enjoy it. Some thing I would note is that is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t need to cover everyone’s life. 30+ POV characters, each with their own arc, is ridiculous.
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll reply tomorrow. Sorry it’s taking so long. All my spare time has been spent making granola this week.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@whoever-was-involved-in-this-conversation
I got a 40s-style wool coat!!!!!!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
*puts on nerd glasses*
Historically, Advent is not about waiting for Christmas. It’s about waiting and preparing for Christ’s second coming, and it is a penitential season similar to Lent, for when He returns, he will not be a meek and mild baby in a manger, but a King coming to judge the earth. My dad says if you do Advent right,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
whoops! I saw this by accident! KP didn’t notify me. 😑
Rory
He blinked. Shrugged. Life was confusing. Why did people say things they didn’t mean? He moved behind the chair on wheels and grabbed the handles, carefully, he began to push it down the sidewalk. “Where are we going?”
- Load More


