-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Stopping at 39. I did a lot of research on domestic surveillance.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Somewhere probably around 10 hours of work…

@whalekeeper This is the piece I was talking about in my email
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Actually sprinting at :00 because co-op got canceled because of snow so I need a party break!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Sprinting at :52 to write a 1AC
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hybridlore proposed 3 CT on the seventh. Would that work for you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks!
Y’know I kinda agree? I think it’s because he looks good with the blank eyes, he’s a undead fae in the game he’s from so it fits the vibe lol. I’ll give him pupils later though. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
WOW! That is so cool looking! I actually sort of oddly like that it’s not finished all the way…. idk why. lol
Yes, I think it is whaley’s turn….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m sorry, Sara, that must be really hard. I’m praying for you and your family. I know I’m nothing compared to your mom, but I’m always here to listen if you want to email me. (also, I’d love to see a picture of your prom dress if you don’t mind emailing me one!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Praying for your family!
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Maybe there should be two meetings planned? One for later in the day whenever that works for the later people, and one earlier on a Saturday?
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Ooo, yay! I’m available pretty much most Saturdays, especially earlier in the day, so count me in whenever. =)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Like, this Saturday, a week in advance, or next Saturday? I think I’m up for either.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
did anyone read any more of this? I’m really curious to know what you all think!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-elroi @koshka @theducktator
Hey guys I’d love to do this too!!! If we could try to figure it out a week in advance I could take time off work so I wouldn’t have to work that day. 11 AM Central time would work perfectly for me on a Saturday. Or any time on a Saturday if I know a week in advance.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay! I’ll be praying that the cancer won’t spread and that they can get it under control.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Umm this week was hard. We had school on Friday which was awful, because it was our second friday in a row…
All you homeschoolers probably always have school on Friday so you probably think I’m being a baby, but I have to be at school every morning at 7:55 and we get out at 3:45 so it’s a very long day *cries*
I was super…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon   @grcr   @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Hi here’s my drawing of Flins
Sooo this is unfinished but I didn’t want to hold up the art circle any longer and I know it’s going to be ages until I color it… I spilled my ink like a long time ago and now it’s running dry so I can’t even finish the lineart…

Whalekeeper goes…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Tag me if you guys pick a later time! I completely understand earlier times are better for most of you guys so don’t feel bad about it if you go earlier, There’s a lot of people spread out and Ik it’s hsrd to co ordinate lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@hyrbridlore @everyone
Thanks for checking in! <3 I was gonna post an update a couple days ago but forgot 😝
Ok so, she had an appointment/meeting with the doctors on Thursday, and there they decided that the next course of action is surgery. I don’t think this is removal of the tumor, it’s just to check her lymph nodes and make sure the can…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy slowly let go of the vine and walked a few paces, studying the way forward.
Ahead of them was a narrow path with arches over it – an overgrown arbor. Yellow roses and leaves grew so thick that the wood beams were almost completely hidden, like furniture draped in a golden blanket. The leaves fluttered in the breeze,…[Read more]
- Load More
