-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Sniff*
That’s beautiful. I love how realistic his theme is. I wish more books addressed the need to love God first. Knowing God is the deepest, innate need of us humans. But it’s too easy to see that on paper and not draw it out in real life.
What really crushes me about the situation he’s in right now, is that when he sees…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ok. You about made me cry.
That is so sad. I can see November’s motives so clearly that it’s painful, because it’s just… So true, and yet so, so wrong. Riven is using the truth to tell a lie. And poor, sweet November is caught in the middle. Riven using affection to manipulate November breaks my reader-heart.
I could pound…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I do want to hear their sides. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Snake’s teeth. (in case you don’t know, that’s an expression of surprise or shock in my dragon stories. It doesn’t have much to do with real snakes and is actually referencing the ancient Icewraith king)
I hate despicable human garbage like whoever did that
Me too. Especially misconduct in that regard. Sins like murder and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh my goodness! 🫢 I can’t believe it… She’ll be in my prayers. 😥😥💕💕 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
XD
Leo
He paused with his hand on the elevator button and looked back at Rory.
“Be a bit hard to thrash fear out with more fear, don’t you think?” He watched the kid’s eyes narrow a bit in thought, then continued half to himself. “No, they wanted you to be more afraid of them than anything else, not make you unafraid. Only…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Heh heh…. no problem. About that. I’ve just gotten back to working on those since I was taking a long break from everything… they should be done pretty soon. 😅🙂 Sorry…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Paisley’s crying? Now I feel bad…sort of. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @the _lost-journal
thx.
@potato-reporter
Wait you made your pfp?! It is soooo cute and creative!!!! <3
thx
Credit for the idea of ice cream goes to @raxforge I originally found a reference picture of just four chibi heads on top of each other, and Andrew was talking about cherries so I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Your characters can run into one of mine. ^
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ryla
Ryla watched at Liko returned to his work. Great. Now she had to talk to more people. Not really sure where she was going, she wandered down a nearby hallway. Maybe no one would talk to her. She couldn’t decide whether that would be good or bad.
Vyette
Vyette pulled her schedule out of her bag. Her first subject was Foreign Literature. She…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooo! No I haven’t!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Actually, that scene with Leon was inspired by a true account I read! Wonder if it’s the same one?
Well, the one that touched me was in a movie. Maybe you’ve heard of it? “The War to End all Wars”? It’s a WW2 film.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Think so?
I mostly write fiction so it would be interesting.
Maybe if I did a fiction-like sort of retelling… like how Little Women is Alcott’s biography but with a few fiction twists. That might make it easier to write.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
one more book I can’t remember the name of where two children discover a hidden town by a lake during summer holidays. (All I remember is that the boy has braces, which remind the girl of a car’s bumper. I think the boy’s name was Julian.)
Gone-Away Lake! I love that book!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
I could survive Laerylia during the beginning of the first book. I’d need to stay inside at night, carry a weapon, say nothing against the Sacrifice, not voice my support for President Lotan, avoid the High Priest, and not be at all powerful. After Lotan’s assassination, things get more complicated as those who have ever voiced support for him are…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Celarent picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off, relieved that Mateo had let go of him. Somehow, the all consuming fear had left him. He turned to Bird Boy and gave him his most charming grin, hoping to fix the terrible first impression he’d just made. “Thank you. Where is this Foreign Culture class?”
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Working on things.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lololol. We must remember that I wrote that when I was much younger and wasn’t fully sure where I stood… 😂
Okay then. If that works then that’s great!
The fire thing was actually one of my favorite memories!! I want to write a book about it sometime. (I’d like to write about the whole experience of having church during…[Read more]
- Load More
