-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s great!! 🤗🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ahhhh, Cody’s “Tantono” sent such a warm feeling through my heart… that was so cute!! ❤️
Aww, yay! ☺️ That was a scene that wasn’t in the first draft, but when it came together, it made me smile inside. 🥰
Hallie… you know why. don’t give me that.
😐
🤫
😂
Excuse me? In front of her father’s house?? Uhm, absolutely not! lol kidding kidding
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I filled it out, but I honestly don’t know if I would truly be able to make it or not. I actually haven’t asked permission yet 😂 But I also don’t know for sure if we have anything going on. I just know that I can’t do the 26th because that’s prom and I don’t want to be any busier that day, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh man, I have friends who have moved around a lot, so to an extent, I understand. 😣 I’ll be praying for you! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Good! I’m glad you’re feeling better 🤗
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, much better. My stomach ache went away in the night, and hasn’t come back yet. Still aren’t sure what exactly was going on.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Come summer, Friday afternoons should work.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I filled it out. Friday afternoons can be busy, so I’m not sure if I could make it then, and almost certainly not on Good Friday.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon
Oohh, okay. Elishavet has a good idea. We could always try for a Friday afternoon instead of Saturday morning. Maybe I should set up a poll.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty I like it!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I am interested! April will be really busy, but if I can join, I’ll tell you. Whatever we do, I should be able to join on Saturday mornings or early Friday afternoons.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Squirrelies! I love the fluffies. They are very intelligent. Unimaginative people completely discredit them. I think some of your rogue squirrels are running a gang in our town. XD The initiation rites include darting between the wheels of a car.
(@rae You definitely tagged the right people. 🙂 )
As for feedback, the idea is…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying for all of you guys too!!
🙂🙂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Ugh, moving.😖 I’ll be praying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
NOT THE 19TH. I’m not sure if we have anything going on on the 26th, but the 19th is Holy Saturday and we’re really busy with Easter preparations that day.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae How are you doing? Is your stomach feeling better?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @keilah-h (Is this something you would be interested in? I can’t remember if you responded.) @stephie @trailblazer @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @i’m-sure-i-forgot-someone-so-consider-yourself-tagged-sorry!
I’m thinking about plann…[Read more]
- Load More
