-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Somewhat ought to bring him leftover refreshments.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I know. 😢
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle poor Rory.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I remember that!!
Hunter’s still around lol. I’m planning to have him and his siblings show up at the dance.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint okay, cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Her huff of frustration nearly blew his eardrum. He winced.
*Dies laughing*
Rory
Rory stared at the cloth Leo had given him. He wasn’t exactly sure what to do with it, so he folded it into a neat square and set it on his knee. Then he wiped the tears from his face with the back of his sleeve. Reaching out, he picked up the water…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Why thank you. He’s come a long way.
Leo
He slipped his handkerchief into Rory’s. The work fridge down here had a case of water bottles. Leo got one, opened it, and set it on the small table by the couch.
“I’ll get a few things tied up and we can go.”
First, to message Liko and Silvia. He set his glass tablet down on the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ooh, sounds really pretty! My sister wore a purple shimmery dress last year to Homecoming.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, sorry for the mix-up! Sounds good, I hope you can make it! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ohhhh wait, it’s on a Saturday! 🤦🏻♀️ Well then I’ll check again and lyk when I find out!
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw man! I wish I could make this one, but I really can’t fall behind in school any more so even taking one half-day off isn’t a good idea if I can avoid it 😭 HOpefully next time!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
@theduckator
Praying! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes!! It’s a dark blue with purple shimmer. I’ll post a pic when I have one (in which I’m not wearing it 😛).
Ah, okay, gotcha.Â
Yeahhh, tickets are expensiveee. Ours are $65, and that’s just the early-bird pricing😬ÂWe live in the southwestern area, closer to Cincinnati.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
L-E-O IS THE BEST!!!!
Rory
Rory regained his breath enough to reply, “As soon as we can.” He scrubbed the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand and swallowed hard.
-
Jaybird posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
GE-LotR
Picket=Eomer
Heather=…Sam? Arwen?
Smalls=Strider/Aragorn
Wilfred=Gandalf
Morbin=Sauron
Jo=Pippin
Cole=Legolas
Captain Fry=Theoden
Maggie O’Sage=Galadriel
Aunt Jone= Ioreth
Lord Blackstar=Prince Imrahil -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sprinting again at 1:00 to write an essay on The Screwtape Letters.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Exactly. XD Although, I’m really glad to look back at my old stories now. It’s great for a few laughs.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You’re welcome. =D
Leo
His eyebrows rose. The church?
“Alright.” He wouldn’t question it.
“We can take an early lunch break in a few minutes. Or we can go by after work. Whichever you want.”
He’d message Liko and tell him he had to leave early. And he’d send a number over to Silvia to let her know where they’d be.
The kid…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
I have often said that the first story I “wrote” was a picture book about a fairy that looked like a banana peal. I was between 6-7 at the time, I don’t remember.
My actually “written” stories include several I wrote for school, and some I wrote just for funsies. I found a folder of them recently, and laughed till I cried.
One was about a girl…[Read more]
- Load More
