-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh fun!
We should be able to, if we are not at our grandparents’ house in the serviceless country.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Brayden. Or rather a younger version of Brayden. The cardboard box steals the spotlight, I love how it turned out XD
(totally not the main reason i’m sharing this pic—totally not, totally)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw, okay! No worries!
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
i won’t be able to make it this time around 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Awesome! XD Last call my brother was messing around with the window behind me too xD
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! He does enjoy music.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I hope to make it, but I’ll likely be late. Also, my brother is threatening to come in and shout weird/embarrassing stuff, and throw things, so just be warned. *sigh* I can’t wait till he has a video call.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @anyone-else
Just a reminder that the group call will be tomorrow morning, Lord willing!
10:30 EST / 9:30 CST / 8:30 MST
(I think I got that right? I’m not really sure about the abbreviations. XD)
Please let m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Or you could include a twin getting asked that question and give the reader a glimpse into that irritation. I’d appreciate that. XD
I may find a way to work that into TcoH. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
It looks great! Aside from the things Keilah and Elishavet have mentioned… does he like music?
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah! That makes perfect sence now!
The scrolls are his writings and maps…but I’ll keep in mind what you said about them being something like ancient writings…
As for the horn…I’m not saying anything about that just yet…🤭 🫢
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ugh, y’all. I was listening to an audiobook version of The Guardian by Dee Henderson, and the reader’s voice got stuck in my head. Now whenever I read anything–and I mean literally anything–I hear it in this low, slightly gravely, male voice. Even my thoughts are getting half drawled.
The book was good. The reader I wish I could live without.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
ALSO SHOOT! I ACCIDENTALLY SKIPPED Koshka’s REPLY!!!!!!!!! SORRY! I WILL GET TO IT AFTERWARD!
You’re fine. XD I’m obviously not excessively active on KP right now (Ellette and Whalekeeper are currently conducting my funeral, LOL).
KP’s also been giving me fits, so I’m giving you a heads up that I may be a while checking back h…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ayla the Great and Terrible, what is the most exciting rumor you’ve heard about yourself? And what’s the most exciting or interesting rumor you’ve heard surrounding someone you know?
Elina, what do you value most in a friend/friendship? What would break a friendship for you?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
The worst part is, the character is super fun to write. I could have just killed off a stereotypically ‘good’ character, but it had to be the fun one. I’m so tempted to bring them back, even though it’s against my no-artificial-second-coming policy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper ohhh the pain…
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon haha! Fry totally works!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
OH NO!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
We think one might fit: Captain Fry. He’s stocky and grumpy, but eloquent when nobody expects it. And he’s suspicious of the Longtreaders at first, which could translate into Gimli’s aversion of elves. His undying loyalty to them once that’s overcome fits well too!
Unfortunately, everyone in my family has a different mental image of…[Read more]
- Load More
