-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper lol I took like 5 days to finish that drawing, not counting the fact that it was an unfinished base sketch of two posed head reference lines for like a month.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
And I get it, digital art can be frustrating to work with sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Good job! I can tell both of you put work into this <3<3
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Beginning semi-detailed chapter outlines for Project Murcadox. Join if you like! :40
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal LOLLLLLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed whoa nice!
@liberty Let’s see….
(and don’t worry, calling adult or near adult male characters “boy” is a common thing among writers)
He’s the spiritual one, the one that’s always reminding the other characters to trust God or to appreciate their surroundings. He loves animals and plants and being out in nature. He’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed thanks! Your Fin drawing looks great!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Answering these for my characters now, starting with Ayla.
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
Narnia! Need I say more?
What is something you dislike about yourself?
I can’t focus on anything. Not school nor people…what’s going on in my head is more interesting, but then I have to ask people to repeat thing…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I like Brussel sprouts. XD Mel, do you do any sports? What kind of shoes do you like to wear?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Good section. I don’t have much to say about it. The stakes are rising.
“How are you boys holding up?”
“Fine, but we’re freezing,” Rolf said.
This took me back to that one scene with the soldiers… 😳 I was like, “Oh no.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
😂😂😂 That’s just the first mildly terrifying thing I could think of.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
So Cool!!!! Oh my gosh. They look like both of them have a ton trauma. Not good for them…but good for me! I love trauma stories!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @hybridlore
Next board!
This boy is a favorite of mine! Well, all of them are favorites, but Jace holds a special place in my heart! He’s such a joy!
Note: I called him a “boy”…not a “man”…I mean, he is a mature man (17)…but he gives off little brother vibes!)
What do you think/deduce he is like?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
YAY!!!!
LOVE THEM!!!
This Riker face claim is WAY better then the last one you used.
AHHH!!! So excited for the third book!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I dunno. I like that movie a lot, but it never came to mind while I wrote this scene.
These one sentence time skips aren’t bad, I just have a habit of missing them and then getting confused. Bad habit, that. The whole escape happened so fast and I kept missing things that I had no idea why they were suddenly in the mo…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
February 16th
The EmpireLoosing Aelic has been the most heartbreaking thing I have experienced since Adrian’s death. Aelic was such a dear brother, and we all love…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
“For those who don’t understandm, Once upon a side salad, in the floating vegetable continent of Broccolonia, a chicken named Sir Cluckles the Fifth woke up wearing a monocle and speaking fluent Morse code. He wasn’t always so sophisticated—last Tuesday he was just a spoon. Broccolonia was ruled by a jellybean with an MBA named K…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin Speaking of wise women,
Mother: That guy… He looks like, like…
Us: Gandalf!
Mother: Yes!
Us: In a button down flannel shirt!
Mother: What is he doing at Brookshire’s?
(Really happened. We saw Gandalf walk out of a local grocery store dressed like a country bumkin. It was unnerving.)
Me*holding up cast*: You know, this is such…[Read more]
- Load More
