-
Jaybird replied to the topic Scrivener Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
It is Google docs….. I’ll have to try using Word as a go-between. It doesn’t mess anything else up, but it’s like Scrivener thinks my pasted sections are all links.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
Three kids with emotional problems have to shut down the black market for exploding eggs.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
Two peasants reconcile a kingdom in civil war by deciding their uncle can drown.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
Me too, Felicity. Me too. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
Three refugees find out their adoption was fraud and set out to destroy the government with the help of an oversized bird and a few underpaid zealots.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
This is fantastic. Fantastic. It summoned me from my piano quicker than Susan’s horn.
Now I’ve gotta make one. XD This’ll take a bit.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
was making some character info pages and liked the full-body drawings, so I’ve combined the three I have on one pic…
they turned out so cute I had to share…

yvonne, slade, and brayden…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I thought it was interesting! The beginning was slightly confusing, because I couldn’t figure out how Cedrick was narrating. But it has a very intriguing premise!
Isaiah seems… questionable, like you said. I would like to see Hana meet him.
If you add to it, please tag me!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
:]
Hi, Marcel! Are you excited to be interviewed?
[Puts his elbows on his knees, foot bouncing. Looks reasonably focused.] “Hi, nice to meet you. Is this like a job interview?”
How old are you?
“I got somebody to run all my physicals and I should be fourteen or fifteen. But there are strange things out there, things that should be in my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
We arrived at the cave. At first, Sniper and I tried to start a fire, but there was no decent wood around, so we ditched that prospect.
Felicity stayed to the back, rifling through her satchel. She had a gun in there, some ink (weird, was she a writer?), some kind of currency, and a few tickets that said they were for a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
awesome!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Hi, Marcel! Are you excited to be interviewed?
I have a couple questions:
How old are you?
Do you have a favorite comic book character?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
She’s robophobic
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I love how both of those sentences are probably super accurate. Now I want to know why Fel wants to get rid of the robots.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe, let me do it for you. *Boops him* *He doesn’t react* :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
This is a weird question to ask, but does anybody want to interview Marcel? I’m feeling icky and can’t think straight enough for the roleplays. I don’t know, just want something cheerful to do. @loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 @savannah_grace2009
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
And another one:
A girl, who definitely considers herself more of a dog person, helps a resurrected cat she accidentally murdered get revenge for his past eight deaths.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
This might not be very accurate, but here:
A country girl makes it her life’s purpose to rid a city of its helpful police robots.
- Load More
