-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
XD Me too.
I like science well enough. I really liked Geology and Radiology. (Lots of elements causing drama together.) Hence my choice of lecture. XD
I can think up ideas for the expirement… Identifying minerals by the color of their rubbings, whether they glow in the dark, how they break, how hard they are, and if they fiz when a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh. Duh.
I was thinking in response to Jonathan falling. I didn’t even think of the other chapter.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah…. Totally. *shakes head vigorously *
His backstory. First time we get to hear what happened to him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
What?!?! But Rick is so sweet and nice!!
*stares at you with total deadpan face*
Poor Jim? Why poor Jim?
Thanks so much!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Augh! Really??
Rick is not a nice guy. 😠 And poor Jim!!
I love the dynamics you have going.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
18-19
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Awesome! What do I do with my outline now that it’s written? Do you want it submitted somewhere?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
No worries! Thanks for getting back to me, though.
Great! From the three POVs, how would you describe those three fellows? Zahn, Kyler, and Guy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon XD love it when the quiet characters have a secret explosive temper.
I am very much struggling to think of what the experiment should be, sorry. I failed chemistry two years in a row in school so I’m not really the best at this lol
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Lol. Yeah…
XD If we get someone to twit him about the right thing, something would blow…
He’s usually a bit shy: a bit excited to meet people, but more than a bit uncomfortable with all the nuances he picks up on in situations. (Or thinks he does. Sepf-focused/self-conscious issues there) He’s used to getting picked on and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww yes!! I remember him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
also HAPPY FATHER’S DAY Y’ALL!!
Who’s your favorite dad character/father figure mentor type you’ve written?
I wouldn’t be able to tell you since most of my guys are……not mine. LOL.
Maybe I’ll come back to it once I have a conclusive answer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Made a meme about my current writing life:

like yeah, okay, I based Huntress and Sniper’s relationship a little bit off of Hiccup and Astrid’s on purpose, but I didn’t realize I took THAT much from it lol
anyone else have that happen to you, where you write a scene, think it was your idea, only to realize it was mostly an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator BRUH LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
I read this two weeks ago when you first posted…and then forgot to actually reply. *facepalm* Anyway, I enjoyed this a lot. The POVs seemed different enough to me.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Too true. 😭
- Load More
