-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Ah, thank you! This is a lot of helpful information.
Okay, so the kid is in Canada at the time (Quebec) as that’s the family residence. I have found a bit of legal stuff for Canada by now, but haven’t started looking into the American side. This is so beautifully concise (which legal documents are definitely not).
This is…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka
Fabulous! (Co-author hopping in) That’s very helpful.I will say, the parents do not work for the government. The organization is a “private investigation” style thing separate from all governments like the Pinkertons, although they have worked alongside governments in time of need. (They are connected to the Witness…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I am also sorry if my previous comment came off as pushy. I was not frustrated at you at all, I was more curious than anything, and I really wanted to clarify what the conversation was about.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
If you want to discuss the actual morality of rebellion, I am open to do so. I am curious to know why some Christians believe it is okay to rebel and overthrow governments.
But yeah, maybe it is best if I talk to someone older. I will see what Douglas Bond says in his books.
That was where I thought the conversation was going,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
| I found a bunch of my old digital art pieces from when I was still an art baby!! *squeal of childish joy* They’re very cringe but I love them so much. I made an “art over the years” thing… if anyones interested……[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Ah, that makes sense. The problem of which country would have legal authority was the part that stumped me, and I figured Canada, which leads to nothing because I know nothing about Canada.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
goodness. Took 5 tries to send this. Good thing I copied and pasted onto a doc before I tried.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
and anyone else interested.
(maybe @whalekeeper )
I showed this chat stream to my dad and this is what he wrote:
I am not a lawyer at all, let alone an international one. I deal in criminal law, not civil. The laws that deal with this issue are intestacy and estate laws, both of which are civil laws, so keep that in mind on…[Read more]
-
Jaybird posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I have a little box of dreams,
I keep all to myself.
Though sometimes when the sky is gray,
I’ll take it off its shelf. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
What do you think of it as? The meaning?
I don’t know. It’s a cute name to me. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
😭
are you sure??
wait, do you have Canva? You could share it with a Canva link.
thanks!!
cute? Not exactly the word the canes to mind when I hear that name…. 😂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t have an account where I made it, so I don’t think that would work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Nooooo, my meme!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO CHAPTERS
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Okay, thanks though. Neither do I.
*Uncertain laughter*
Hmmm, not a bad idea. I’ll look into that.
Alrighty. =)
Also not certain exactly how an ongoing murder investigation would pan out/effect things, when there’s no clear suspect or solid evidence besides the dad’s work (Parents were…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll ask dad.
He may know since he works in law and all that. And if he doesn’t, he may know who to ask or where to look.
It’ll have to be tomorrow though since he’s already at work.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I was reading a different book on my phone. 🙃
- Load More
