@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe the heat changed me in more ways than one 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s complicated 🥲 I moved from the Midwest to the South four years ago.
I start talking in a southern accent whenever I’m being playful (I already knew how since I was a huge fan of Mark Twain) or romantic? And I shift without noticing. Like I call my mom “momma” now, and I call my dad “dadder” with a twang. None of the rest of my…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was at camp all last week so yeah, it’s hard writing after social stuff.
Also I’ve been binge watching doctor who so that’s probably what’s filling up the story portion of my brain
Have fun! I’ve only watched the first season of Doctor Who, but I have Doctor Who pajamas. And a Doctor Who shirt. Both of which I got from a neighbor g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
😡 Are you trying to test our friendship or somethin?!?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Nope!
@everyone I will get back to this after I finish an over-thought-out expression sketch for one of my characters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Yep. If you ask for an interviewer (if no one else will, than I will).
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I saw what you wrote and I agree with that too 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the support XD
Girlll for a second I was scared you were gonna talk about my story and I was scared XD
Look girl, you stay confident and keep writing, okay? 😊 Once upon a time, each of us probably had a dark phase, and may still be going through it. Maybe your story started that way, but now, you seem…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl are you psychic or something? Because I couldn’t figure out exactly how I felt about Chase’s sacrifice until you just voiced it. That’s exactly what I was trying to say 😂 I can understand why it’s tempting to write a character getting their way though. It’s basically their element, even though it’s a flaw.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! I agree
Who all is still back at the cabins? Both of my couples stayed behind.
Zyrin and Nazyra, are still inside theirs, but I’ll prob draw them out next time I RP, so they can go with the group to find the inscription
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think the last one is my fave!
Also, I read the blurb that you have and I like it! I usually prefer non-dialogue blurbs myself, but that one is still fine I think, but I would be happy to help regardless! All I’d really need I think is a basic rundown of the plot and what you want your readers to immediately grasp from the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like number 7 best I think. The title feels like it is part of the picture.
Jonathan, you reckless, courageous, foolish kid. What did you think you were doing? (I think you’d get a long just fine with Vulkasin to the rest of the world’s danger)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
What made it decisive in my head, was Chase actually wanted this to happen. Sure, he would have avoided it in the story, but the Chase in my head told me that this all must happen.
I get that. He did however already sacrifice his mobility so maybe it just feels redundant to me.
It helps to keep some tether on the character’s mind even if you feel…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Guys, I am so in love with plotting right now. It can be so fun. Just need to say it somewhere. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the deer-like appearance of the unicorn. It also seems like a fun resolution scene. Family reunion scenes are the best. I can also picture Chase on the cushions well, because I know what it feels like to be an invalid now and then but still participate in family activities.
I feel like the blindness bit was too much? I mean for Chase…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
7 looks so nice with the boxed section on top. You could even try something similar on the bottom with your name, but this still looks good.
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I agree with every single thing you said. 🙃 And thank you, I’m glad you agree with me that she’s looking for some recognition.
What I would ask is who is she trying to get approval from?
I don’t know her family too well, but I’m sure she realizes her parents wouldn’t have a good reaction to so much serious material in her work.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You believe in me when I can’t believe in myself.
Not to downplay Ellette’s opinion 😅 I didn’t really mind this part. To me, when I read this part, it’s more about the value of self-worth. You need people to believe in you, even if you can’t sometimes. I have low self-esteem sometimes and I need my mom to put me back on track. If we tell o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I forgot about this. I might join if it gets started, but I don’t have any ideas for what to do next.
- Load More
