@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Hey, shooting stuff is fun.
Just going to pull from my own very limited experience with archery. If someone else has expertise you might need to help. XD
Ari
He hadn’t meant for either of the boys to actually start shooting yet, but Ellis had certainly some idea of what to do, though he used a draw Ari had never tried.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae
So they die by ways other than old age?
Lucy: *Pushes as hard as she can, arm shaking, slowly losing inch by inch* *The more she loses, the more her eyes blaze with excitement*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Lucy: “Yeah. But don’t be fast. You have to let me practice. I’m going to beat you when I’m grown up.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@rae
Oh cool, it’s a jellyfish merfolk!! I really like it! Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic, or just a little flamboyant.It would be cool to have a jellyfish merfolk puppet on strings.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
From what I understand, you do lose depth perception because that’s just how our eyes are wired. But your brain is really good at reconstructing some of that depth perception through any visual clues it can get. Obviously your brain can tell something is farther away from something else if it’s behind it. So to you, it looks the same as if…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
The blue fellow in my pfp named Ari. He’s playful, extroverted, lighthearted, kind, funny, a wind elemental, and has white hair. Basically hit all my weak spots. I couldn’t survive.
I can’t help but picture Ari from the academy roleplay, but if he was a faerie like Moth, had the opposite personality, and was blue as Loops likes to cla…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Calmest reaction XD
Hey, I’m just trying to lighten the mood. Merlin is already used to his disability so he can show Baron the ropes.
Lucy: *Grabs his hand and repositions them* “You’re a big fat liar. And you’re not even a good liar. At least make it hard for me.”
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Random character meme but I couldn’t help myself

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Cool. Now he and my Merlin can be friends because they both have eye patches.
Lucy: “Either that, or you are a weakling, or you are a big liar.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Goal met at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Might as well start using this topic again for fun. Got to get those daily words in. Working on a new novella inspired by the roleplay. 👀
:45
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Isn’t that Baron?
Lucy: *Eyes narrow* “Are you a weakling?”
I’ve gotten to the point where I can give my dad a run for his money. But that’s because he’s more of the scholarly type. (No offense, Dad.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
*Squints* *Starts crying* I am blinded by your sequined sparkliness!! Aaaaah, the pain…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I don’t know what counts as a fictional crush. I can judge a character by saying “that’s a good ‘un’ or ‘that one is meh.’ Who is yours?
(As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount of gleefull whimpering had her laughing at me.)
Oh that’s relatable.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Ari
He nodded and picked up the rod.
“Arm.” Ari quickly measured Ellis’s draw length and went back to the rack of bows. A slightly longer recurve would do.
“Here. This one’s about fifteen pounds too. I don’t want you two shooting me with a bow you can’t control. If you’re going to shoot someone it had better be on…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
Good to hear it! XD
Such attitude, such floof.
The more attitude and floof, the better.
Did fairy’s have dominant eyes? “Never mind.
I would imagine so. I have not decided if he is a righty or a lefty.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
George
“Sort of have. What, should I be afraid of you?” George pushed her hat brim up so she could size Lucian up. Her eyes narrowed into dark slits.
- Load More
