@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
He was looking down at a new set of footprints in the snow. They were barefoot and small like a child’s.
I’m so invested. I have a theory
Can Moth sense other things like fairy vs human souls? I’m curious about his abilities now
Moth antennae are really cool in regular nature. They have a great sense of smell and they can track down…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I get it. The ramblings must be understandable before you share them with someone. 😛
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Oh I did! I forgot about that. XD Yayyyyy.
I shall probably take advantage of that offer soon once I get my rambles into order. I just want this story to make sense, but don’t know if the points I want to make are coming through clearly. Ah well.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Oh my goodness, that reminds me, you sent the first chapter of Tap Fairies to me and I don’t think I reacted. *Sigh* I’m a bad friend. I read it and I liked it very much. Especially the librarian.
Do you want help brainstorming? Even if you don’t need help right now, I offer my aid anytime.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
and stained glass windows. Lots of stained glass.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
*excepts hugs*
Project Tap Fairies. So the 16th century Germany inspired world with a unhappy boy and a begrudgingly helpful elderly fairy.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Which story are you working on?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Thank you. I’ve reached the point that I don’t know what order things should happen in. Or if they should happen at all.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I’m currently trying to write down the plot of my book and I just…*whimpers in italics*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Moth
”I don’t know.” Moth shrugged. “I’m not very good at distinguishing between levels of being. This thing with feet might have a soul, but it has no organic body.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s the normalest thing for your characters. Not weird in the slightest.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
They are chaos and quiet mornings and two kinds of bravery and a good cup of tea.
I love this way of summarizing them
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
These marks were not made by a living body.
O.O
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
:]
Moth
“That is a great gift, nevertheless. You are fortunate to have your own family line to guide you. A forecaster…” The Shaffers had once shown Moth a weather forecast. It seemed such a hard thing to predict when storms were born. The weather of wild human spirits must be even harder to predict.
Moth held…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Happy birthday!! Congrats on living this long!
(Perhaps that is a weird thing to congratulate someone for. No matter.)
This is why I call him oblivious.
Ah. That explains it.
(Lucy’s reaction to such an episode would be interesting, as she would completely break or try to keep him together. I can see it going either way personally.)
I’m n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Yep, he followed Ellis
Moth
“What does the name Stormwatcher mean?” Moth spoke up, right behind Ellis.
- Load More

