@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UUUUGGGGHHHHH DIETRICH!!! ADOLPHUS!!
what’s so sad is, Ik it won’t work with the timeline but now I want the other boys to find out their being abused too….
gah….!
STUPID FRIDA AND FELIX!!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Thanks! 😁
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
Here’s the DSM-5, which is a diagnostic tool that has all the criteria of multiple mental disorders.
Content Warnings: I don’t think there’s anything to warn about as long as you know what the disorders entail. I’d skip to the section that talks about whatever disorder you’re interested in, though. It’s reeeeally long. It’s not going…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OMG!!! I just read your last RP of Dietrich’s and that was SO SAD AND SWEET AND JUST AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
The empty tree house that used to be filled with laughter and love….Girl!!!! You’re tearing me up 😭😭😭!!
I love your books <3
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic Talking about Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities that our characters have in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
If you don’t want to participate in this and I’ve tagged you, don’t worry about it. Feel free to skip if you want. =)
If I haven’t tagged you and you think this is interesting, feel free to join!
@mineralizedwritings @folith-feolin @loopylin @orielle21 @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @otherworldly-historian @sarafini
I’ve decided to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
NO!!!!!! LEO 😭😭😭😭!! Girl, you write the most moving scenes!! I like Frau Adelmann! She seems very sweet.
UGHH FELIX 😤😡😤😡
Is Wolfgang okay? And is Leo okay?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
You’re welcome! Glad it helped.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the DSM-5 isn’t in a Christian point of view (like most psychology) so, beware of weird ideology…
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @anyone else if they’re interested
I’ve finally gotten around to talking about my characters, so here they are!
(I’m going to warn you now that I do…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there, and welcome to KP!!!! I’m so happy you’re here to join us! 😀 And don’t worry…I stalked the forum too, even tho I WAS already old enough to join! XD
SAME. XD
And first off, THANK YOU SO MUCH for saying that about my stories and charries!!!! You are soooo sweet!!!! <333333
You’re so welcome! I love reading about WWII (I…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it’s taken me so long to look at these
Hunter looks really cool! And not his eye! 😱😂
I love Echo! (Both the character and your drawing) especially his armor!
So they each have their own book? How long are they each supposed to be?
The rest of the bad batch looks really good! And I LOVE Rex! He looks so cool! (And it’s Rex)…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
THAT WAS SO GOOD! You made me tear up 😥😥 I love Leo so much ! 😭 he just wants to help his brother ! AHH I LOVE THEM!!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @keilah-h @anyoneelse
I attempted drawing Hiccup from How to train your dragon. Um… what do you think?

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s what math is like for me -_-
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings sigh yeaaa stupid mistakes lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 same I like this!!
Arabella
Son…? Father…?
Ara felt her fists clench at her sides as she stared at this….family.
If you could call them that.
She could just imagine others’ faces replacing these strangers’ own.
Aramis. Lilith. Paxton. Edrich. Soren.
Riven. November.
Zolten. Jocelyn.
Why…why were so many…fa…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lizard catching… sound wonderful. 😂
I’ve never caught a lizard cause there aren’t any around my house, but I have caught a couple of frogs (there still aren’t a lot of them). And of course, naming everything is necessary. We must all do it 😂🤣
And that is an adorable lizard.
(I watched the first two episodes of Bad Batch! They were…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
oof I really don’t like Hilda and Felix
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corvina glared at her, poking her tongue into her.
Yeah ok I didn’t think Corvina would 😂
- Load More
