@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
Do you care if I ask you about your comic making process? I’m trying to see how other people do that to get ideas on possible ways of doing for myself. -
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Landri! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m theloonyone
I also babysit and play the piano, but I’m not very good at cooking and I’m a tea girl 🤣😁 Like everyone else here, I’m a writer (I’m currently heavily editing my novel), but I also love music, art, and nerding out on books and movies.
Anyway, newbie questions!
1. What kind of…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @microphage6032
Sorry it’s taken me so long to post this… I’m a procrastinator 😐
Anyway, here’s chapter one:
One
The woman that sat across from him was the definition of perfection. Her stunning eyes glinted and brought out her beautiful hair. With unnatural grace, she reached forward to grab her glass and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Allen
“I’m Dante, the short one is Ellie, this one here’s Serin, that’s Layson and his kid, and the grumpy raincloud trying to leave is Corvina.” the one-eyed one explained.
Corvina, the shadowy one, didn’t seem all too happy about being called a “grumpy raincloud…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
Ah, I’ve only met guys that have that name. I used have that problem with GodlyFantasy’s November, I’d only met girls with the name November. I’ll get used to Eddie eventually XDI think Power’s idea about holographic chair would be hilarious. I could totally imagine Dante trying to sell it to them and then they try it out XD and the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter Traumatized soldier boy……You just described like literally half of my favorite characters, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter
XD that time when you try to refer to your characters as a traumatized something-or-other and then you realize they’re all traumatized.@esther-c @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Okay, then.
I’m gonna stick the gang in. *mischievous plotting*Uh, I guess here’s character descriptions, for context/fun?
(I’m working on a drawing of…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
(great minds think alike, eh?)
Totally. 😉
Thank you so much for all that info!!!
Of course! I’m glad it helped, if even just a little bit. 🙂
…
I am going to be referring to this info in the future…
XD
Even though you weren’t replying to me, it is going super helpful for me in the future!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @sarafini @madelyn @arien @mineralizedwritings @koshka @booksandbeakers @lewilliams @princesachronicle22
@devastate-lasting @gold_hummingbird @charityanne @gwyndalf-the-wise @c-j
Story Two in my Journey to the…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey…am I too late for the poll?!
Both ideas are awesome but I like the Civil War time period better. 😉
Definitely tag me if you post it!!!
I write historical fiction….it’s one of my favourite genres. 😍
In MY humble opinion, a bit of romance always makes the story better. 😉
*waiting for any slight outbursts.*
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Getting interesting. I do need to refresh my memory on who Roger is. Sorry…I’ve been super busy the last few days
Please pardon this outburst. I had 2 shots of espresso at 6-7 something, and now at 2:30 am it is starting to wear off. 🙂🙃🙂😐😔😴
Lol. Love it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Cool ideas you have so far!! If I come up with any, I’ll share!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can go ahead and write an RP if you’d like. You could like end it with maybe them running into somebody or just finding a couple people in a room; then I’ll pick up from there. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh… All of them!! I think Godly has all 8 of her MCs in the castle atm
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, and @wilder-w has published as well.
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Great question! I don’t think I know anymore than you, but I do know that you are on the right track (concerning how each type of publishing works)
Indy (self) publishing may be easier (I think indie and self are the same), but I do not know from experience. For example, I may try that route if traditional publishing doesn’t wor…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Sure, as long as I’m not intruding. - Load More
