@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hmm. Maybe Simon? Or Beth!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Carter!! he’s so cute! Haha I love the quote “In my defense I was left unsupervised” XDXD!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Min!!! I will probably have to get off soon, 😭, but I’m doing pretty well today!!! Did some school, watched some Marvel, and wrote a bit on a Marvel Fanfic and am currently working on another Steve Rogers moodboard. 😂
Sounds like a great day! 😁😀 I have never seen any Marvel 😳 fanfics are great! I made one a long time ago, b…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @Idk-who-else-to-tag
Okay, here are two of my favorite charries <3<3!!
First of all!!
Name: Asher Brooks (His real parents last name is Brooks. His foster parents last name is Johnson)
Age: 14
Personality: Fun, happy, upbeat, loving, serious when the situation calls for it, hard working, trustworthy and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, maybe Carter? I haven’t seen him yet.
Hahah another Steve moodboard!? Lol, JK! I love him too <3<3
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Tell him, girl!!! 😁😊😉💕
Yesss!!! 😂😁😊
HE BETTER!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
YES!!! 😡😡😡
UGHHHHH…IKR!?!? Every time I write him, it just gets harder to do what I’m gonna have to do to him later. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💕
Yes!!! Ahhhh 😭😭😭😭💕💕💕!! I know!! At least he’ll be happy in heaven…with Dietrich and Jezyk 😭😭😭😭
Awwww, thank you sooo much!!! You’re the sweet…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I agree with both of y’all!!
First off, I want to say that just like how us girls and women aren’t all the same, not all men are the same either. Some men are more apt to show their emotions and have a softer/sweeter demeanor than others. Not all guys are these big, tough guys who won’t show any emotions, and…
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops sorry!! Just now seeing this! I’m not really sure how to have my characters react, since they’ve never watched Star Wars or anything haha. You could go ahead and post it, and If theres something that I think my charries would find interesting (I mean, they’re very interested, they just can’t really relate since they’re not…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH!! HI!!! Oh my goodness! (Okay, lemme calm down for a second XD)
I was one of the people talking with you about the Rings of Power! 😂 I had a hobbit hole pfp
Ahh yes!! I absolutely remember!!
I actually tried to message you about Kingdom pen before CWW ended, but it wouldn’t let me :(. So I’m so glad that you made it!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Great job!! I really enjoyed it!! Thank you for tagging me 🙂
Looking forward to reading your Middle Earth short story!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity Ok then! Unfortunately, my computer time is nearly up, and I promised my brother I’d show him something in Minecraft, so I can’t RP until tomorrow/next week/whenever we’ll do it.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Orielle
The dragon took her off guard. Normally, animals did not frighten her at all, but seeing a dragon this close was a little unnerving. Unconsciously, she reached in her cloak, feeling the arrows and bow slung on her back. Then, she noticed humans…some looked frightened. Others looked surprised. Should she greet them? Should she ask…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic âš” The Great Word Winding Tournament âš” in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds really interesting!!
But I don’t think I can join. I’ve got lots of school to do and writing as well.
I’ll be looking forward to see who wins!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Me and my fam have 2 Australian Shepherds. 💕💕💕
*squeals* AAAHHH!!! So awesome!! 🥰 XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I get that, girl! (I’m a plantser 🙂 ). I can’t fully relate because I do have drafts; but I sometimes edit as I go, so I technically don’t have a number of drafts.
Everyone’s writing process is unique! 🙂
That scene was written really well!! What I’ve noticed from reading small snippets of your writing i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So we still have turns or is it free roam now, and we can just respond to each other’s RP’s?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Jaye
Where am I? I thought as I surveyed the surroundings.
Books. Books upon books upon books.
What is this, library heaven?
A crash and a yelp interrupted my thoughts. I rounded a corner to see a character, trapped under a pile of books and an overturned bookshelf.
“Howzer!” I shouted, partially because I was surprised a character from my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This sounds awesome!!
I almost did NaNo last year on my own, but November was going to be busy, so I didn’t.
Sounds like a great idea!! I’d be willing to do the camp with y’all in April! 🙂 🙂
- Load More
